MAMA 2019 pt. 3

Y/n POV

"Lets go!" I yelled as we walked to the back of the stage to get ready and preform. "Why am I nervous?" Jisoo said and we all laughed. "Because it's normal to always be nervous when you are about to preform." Rose said and I nod. "Why though?" Jennie asked and we all thought about it for a second before I spoke.

"Because you never know what could happen out there. The music could give out and have technical difficulties. Or you could end up falling and getting hurt. But then you could also sing the wrong lyric or forgot it general." I said and reverted it once I saw their faces. They all looked pale "but then again we could go out there and rock this shit and make everyone dying from how amazing this performance will be....right?" I trailed off and saw some of them actually looking better.

"Nice save" the Manager whispers to me as he walks past. "Not let's get out their an kill it!" Jennie yelled and we cheered before going out to preform.

"BLACKPINK in you area!" We all said along with the fans. While dancing to all the songs I couldn't help but feel happy. I love preforming but most importantly I love making blinks happy.

Someone's POV

'Yes finally BLACKPINK is preforming. Oh my gosh and they are looking good as ever.' I was thinking to myself when the fans cut me off. "AHHHH BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA!"

These fans are so annoying why are they yelling and screaming. BLACKPINK is mine and they need to know that. But not yet I have a few more things todo before I can actually make them mine. And mine only.

Y/n POV

"Wow good job guys!" One of our make up staff said as we walked back stage after just preforming. "Thank you unnie!" We all said before changing out of our preforming clothes and going back to the place where we have to sit and watch other artists preform.

(An I forgot what it would be called)

3 hours later

"Finally I'm home!!" Lisa yelled as she flopped of the couch in our hotel room. We just got back from the awards thingy. And everyone was to tired to do anything. Lisa, Rose and i shared a hotel room and Jisoo and jennie shared to. I don't really know what those two are doing but Lisa looks like she will fall asleep soon and Rose. Well she already is asleep.

"Guys wake up I know your tired but you need to take a shower you stink." I said as I went to the kitchen. Manager Kyung said that he already had precooked food in our hotel rooms we just need to heat it up. "Hey I don't stink!" Lisa yelled but before I could she responded again. "Never mind i do, but so do you" Lisa said and went to the bathroom to shower first.

"Park Chayoung get the hell up!" Lisa yelled and soon Chaeyoung was up to. "Whyyyyyyy" she whined as Lisa dragged her to the bathroom. 'Their probably going to take a shower together.' I said to myself as I finished re heating the food.

An
Wasssup sorry it's a short chapter and probably isn't good but i tried.

Also if your a die hard wattpad fan especially for these ff an what not can you guess what the Someone is planing?