Injury

Y/n pov

"So today I'm gonna watch because I heard you guys messed up a couple time and I just want to see your progress." Manager said and we all just nod before we will be starting. "So today I want you guys to again practice Boombayah, DDU DU DDU DU and Kill this love. Oh and also Jennie start practicing solo and Y/n and Rose you need to practice that one color we talked about." Manager said and my eyes went wide. I looked at Chaeyoung who smiled to.

"Oh my gosh this is going to be good!" Yelled Rosé who came up to me and smiled big. "What song?" Lisa asked and we just laughed. "Sorry that's a secret" Manager said before starting the music.

During boombayah when we started to throw our hands back I threw my arm back and felt a pinch in my shoulder. I wanted to act like nothing happened but the pain was to much for the next part. "Fu-gde!" I yelled and the members looked at me and Manager paused the music.

"Y/n are you okay?" Jennie yelled and ran to me. I smiled weakly "yeah I'm fine it's just my shoulder" I said and rubbed my shoulder. The Manager came over before looking at my shoulder. He put a hand on my shoulder before grading my arm and moving it around. "Tell me when it hurts" he said and then moved it. Right when he moved it back is when I screamed in pain. "There!" I yelled and pulled my arm away before holding my shoulder.

"Let go to the hospital." Manager said and as much as I wanted to disagree I knew I had to go. So nodding me head and grabbing my phone I walked with the Manager. "Girls just go back to the dorms for now okay?" Manager said and they all looked at me. "Go" I said and they all nod before we left.

At hospital

"So it looks like you have a sprain but it not that bad just be careful with how you dance because it will hurt if you more your arms back to much okay?" The doctor told me and I just smiled before responding. "Yep got it" I looked at manager and he smiled sadly. "She can still preform in the MAMAs in a month right?" He asked the doctor who nod his head. "Thank gosh" I said and sighed in relief.

At dorms

"Are you okay?" Jisoo asked as I walked in I nod my head before laying on the couch. "I'm fine but the doctor said for me to be careful when I dance." I said and slowly drifted off to sleep.

A/n

Short chapter
Also this chapter was going to be a prank chapter i was going to have it as Y/n and the rest of Blackpink prank Jennie that they were getting in trouble and the manager was going to have them disband but I decided not to do that.

I'm sorry

but guess who's back from their three week trip.... MEE

It was fun I got to go to the ocean and also I was forced by my parents to climb a mountain with them. But hey now I'm home and get to sleep and see my neice