Melon Music Awards

Y/n pov

*next day at YG Entertainment*

"So after you guys come back from your break and you guys will be appearing on Melon Music Awards." Manager said and we talked more. We learned that after our break we will be having some practices for what we will be dancing to at the MMAs.

3 weeks later
*at MMA*

"Were here" Manager Kyung said and stopped at the carpet where there were flashing lights and fans screaming. "Let's go this!" I lightly cheered before we stepped out of the van. "BLACKPINK!!" Was heard along with our names "JISSOO Y/NN JENNIIEEE ROSEEE LISAAA!!!" Was yelled and we just smiled and waved while walking towards the doors.

During the MMA

(A/n SORRY FOR ALL THE TIME SKIPS also this probably won't be accurate but just roll with it plz)

"Woooahhh!!" Was shouted by fans as EXO was doing one of their performances. The fans were also chanting their names. As EXO were still performing I felt a tap on my shoulder. Looking over I was faced with Taehyung smiling big at me. "Hi TaeTae" I said and smiled back.

"Hi Noona when are you guys performing?" Taehyung asked me with the cutest box smile. "Ahh!! In like 15 minutes....I think" I responded and Taehyung just smiled once more before saying thanks and a small bye before we went back to watching the Awards show.

Not even 5 minutes later did I feel another tap in my shoulder. This time on the opposite side turning my head I saw Jackson who's face was like he needed to pee. "Yes?" I whispered to him and he just smiled before saying "I need to pee" I just rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Then go, dumbass" I said but whispered the last part more quietly. Jackson just sighed before getting up and leaving. But not even 5 minutes later did Mark her up too. 'Markson is sailing y'all' I smiled at my own thoughts. But got interrupted by Jisoo. "Why you smiling?" She asked and I just shook my head before we started to pay more attention.

(A/n idk who presented the award Blackpink got in 2018 so I'm just gonna put someone people)

"Hello everyone I'm Bae Jungnam" Bae Jungnam said and smiled as the fans cheered. "And I'm Kim Hoyoung" Kim Hoyoung said and looked at Bae Jungnam who announced the category of the award they were going to announce. "Here are the nominees for Best Dance Award Female" Bae Jungnam said and on the screen popped up.

After they announced the nominees

I can't believe we are nominated. I  grabbed Lisa's hand and held it tightly and she held back to. "And your 2018 Best Dance Award Female artist goes toooo.....BLACKPINK WITH DDU DU DDU DU!!" Shouted Bae Jungnam and Kim Hoyoung together.

A/n so basically I'm gonna skip to when Blackpink performances and sorry there was so many skips

*before preforming*

"Guys we go this let's go out there and perform out best and just have fun!!" I said to my band mates and they smiled in return. Soon it was out time to preform.

A/n
For this you can just imagine yourself anywhere in the dance I guess

Also sorry it's kinda short chapter and that it took forever for me to publish