Writing debut Song

So idk how really Blackpink made whistle so this will be just what I think and if it's not correct then I apologize

Y/n pov

Out of the dorm we went and to the van where the Manager was. I climb in first and went straight to the very back. Then we took off when everyone was in and buckled.

*at the studio*

"So this is your producer, he will help you guys write your songs." Manager Kyung said and all of us nodded our heads but Jennie raised her hand too. The manager looked at her and singled for her to speak.

"Not trying sound rude or anything but aren't we supposed to do like some extra training things before we go into getting our debut song?" Jennie asked so we all looked over the our manager.

"Well sometimes it really depends on when the company what's the group to debut, and in this case we want you guys to debut around the beginning of August and it's February so we have about six months to get a song and choreograph it." Manager said and we all nodded out heads.

"Ok so let's get started!" Our producer said and we all started to write down ideas of what they song could be about.

At the dorm

"I'm so exhausted" Jennie whined as she flopped on the couch. Lisa soon then joined her.

"All we did was talk about what the song should be about, it's not that tir....ing" Chaeyoung said as she yawned between tiring. Everyone in the room laughed at her cuteness.

"Ok guys it's 12 o'clock who's hungry?" I asked and everyone's hands went up.

"What should we eat then?" Jisoo asked this time.

"Pizza!"

"Chicken!"

"Food!"

"Sleep!"

Everyone looked at Lisa who screamed sleep. Lisa just looked back at us and smiled.

"Pizza it is!!" Lisa then said and so I grabbed my phone and called for it.

20 minutes later

The pizza just arrived and we were all sitting around the table waiting to eat.

"Why aren't we eating yet?" Jisoo asked and then Chaeyoung spoke.

"Let's eat!!" Chaeyoung said and we all just dug in.

After we were done eating all the pizza were we just laying around in the room. I sat up first before realizing something.

"Shit!" I screamed causing all the girls to look at me.

"Guys! Were supposed to be on a diet!!" I screamed again and soon we all just had faces that said 'shit were in trouble'.

"Th-then we don't tell Manager!" Jennie yelled.

"But look around!" This time Lisa yelled and when we did all we saw was soda bottles and pizza boxes.

"Shit!" We all yelled together before we all quickly got up are ran around cleaning it up.

"It smells like pizza still!!" Chaeyoung yelled. I quickly ran to my room before returning with air freshener. I called out for Chaeyoung before tossing it to her.

"Chaeyoung catch!" And she did and soon the room went from a pizza scent to a cherry blossoms scent.

"Ah I miss the pizza smell!" Lisa said and frowned. We all laughed before jumping on the couch and turned on a k-drama to watch.

2 months later
*at the studio*

"Ok guys so we have finished our first songs Whistle now all we have to do is record the song. So we will spend a week learning the song and how it should go. Also who get what parts. Then after that week if actually when we will record.....any questions?" Manager Kyung asked us as we all sat in the studio. We all just looked at each other before shaking our heads.

"Nope!" I said then Manager Kyung smiled.

"Ok let's get this going!"