Memories

This chapter is about the  memories of you Jackson and your grandma

5 year old Y/n

Y/n was only five when she can remember her first memory with her grandma. It was on a rainy day and she was at her grandmas house with her 6 year old cousin Jackson. Jackson and Y/n where always closer but when you have Jackson Y/n and their grandma those three where probably the closet together. "Mema!" Y/n yelled with laughter as she was being tickled by her grandma. Jackson who was in the bathroom at the time came running out. "No Y/n I'll save you!" He yelled and ran to the two.

Grabbing Y/n by the arms he pulled her gently and helped her escape the hands of their grandma. "Ran!" Y/n yelled and the two ran and their grandma who was about 55 years old chased after them. That day ended with them on the couch watching movies and eating ice cream.

Even at 55 their grandma was still very healthy and was able to run around and play. But as the years went by she started to lose all that energy. When Y/n was 12 and Jackson was 13  they started to realize how old their grandma was getting.  She was now 63 and yes she still was healthy but she couldn't ran as much as when they were kids. But that never stopped the three from having fun and hanging out.

12 year old Y/n

Jackson and Y/n went over to their grandmas house to help her pick some strawberries and other type of foods she grew. "Mema are you ready?" Jackson asked and she smiled before standing "let's go" she said and grabbed her walker. Y/n was already at the door holding it opened for them. "Look how big you two have gotten" Grandma said with a smile and continued walking to the garden.

As they where picking the strawberries Y/n and jackson kept eating them instead of putting them in a basket. "Will you two stop eating at the fruit?" Their grandma yelled with a laugh. Jackson looked at Y/n before laughing. "Sorry!" Y/n yelled and smiled before sneaking another strawberry into her mouth. But that just caused her to feel something hit her. Turning she saw that her grandma had smacked her. "I told you" she said and Y/n smiled before hugging her grandma. "I'm sorry won't do it again." Y/n said and looked at her grandma. "Yeah yeah yeah what ever let's just go make some food." Mema said and jackson and Y/n started to walk off with their grandma behind them.

When she knew they weren't looking she sneaking a strawberry. "Only I can do this" she said with a laugh before walking to the door.

17 year old Y/n

At 17 years old Y/n decided she wanted to become a kpop idol like her cousin Jackson. So she trained at a company in China where her parents where and her grandma but after a year that company said they didn't want her with them. It broke her little heart what when she was with her grandma the next day all they did was cuddle and eat ice cream. Y/n also got a call from Jackson.

Afew weeks later Y/ns Grandma told her about how she should go to Korea and become and idol there. Yes of course it was going to hurt not being able to see her granddaughter as much but all she wanted was for Y/n to be happy. So when the day came for Y/n to go to South Korea her grandma was there with tears falling. "I'll miss you my sweetie make sure you stay safe and healthy and meet up with Jackson as much as you can and call me whenever" grandma said with tears and Y/n cried to before hugging her. She then hugged her parents along with Jackson parents. "I love you all bye" Y/n said and left.

In South Korea Y/n auditioned at SM and they had her for two years and she was 19 was they let her go. Again she was heart broken. When she got to her apartment that was paid for my her grandma she immediately cried and called her grandma. "They let me go I don't think I'll ever be an idol I minus well come home and give up" Y/n said and she thought her grandma was gonna agree but nope. Her grandma yelled at her saying how giving up is not the option.

So for the next year Y/n looked into company's but most weren't taking her until she came across YG entertainment. They accepted her and soon she was a trainee for them but around 6 months she thought they were gonna let her go like all the others but nope. When she went to bed she calle she'd grandma telling her how she was put into a group. Grandma was so excited for her granddaughter that she send a whole bunch of food there.