MAMA 2019 pt. 1

"WHOS READY FOR THE MAMAS!!!" Yelled Lisa as she bounced around. Everyone in the room just laughed at her but smiled happily. "Who's ready to hear Y/n and Rosés duet of Eyes closed?" Jennie asked but most likely stated.

"Oh my gosh IM SO READY!!" Jisoo yelled before hugging the two. "Guys it's not the big of a deal" Rosé said and Y/n nod but that didn't satisfy the rest. "Yes it is!" Lisa yelled before she could say anything one of the MaMa staff came in.

"It's almost time to start to show" and with that the staff left and the girls got ready. In left than 15 minutes the girls were standing behind the stage of where they would enter. "I'm nervous and I don't even know why." Jennie said and smiled at her bandmates.

"Y/n!" Someone yelled catching the attention of said girl. Y/n turned around and saw who it was. "Double B!" Y/n yelled and hugged BamBam before pulling back. "Are you nervous?" Y/n asked as she looked at the tv which just showed EXO enter the stage.

"Not really you?" BamBam asked before Y/n could answer Lisa spoke up. "Yah! Kunpimook Bhuwakul are you really not going to even say hi to your childhood best friend!?" Lisa yelled in Thai and BamBam laughed before going to her.

"No LaLi I could never forget you I was just going to wait, I'm sorry." BamBam said in Thai also as he pulled Lisa into a tight hug. LaLi is a nickname BamBam have Lisa when they were kids.

"BamBam come on we're next!" Mark yelled and grabbed BamBam by the shirt. "Hi bye Y/n!" He yelled and kept dragging BamBam away. "LaLi?" Y/n asked and saw Lisa blush. "Shut up!" Lisa yelled. But lucky before anyone could say anything they were called next.

Walking out Blackpink smiled while waving at the fans. Screams were all heard mostly from fanboys. Y/n smiled and look at at the crowed, though she couldn't see far because there where to many lights she still knew that there were a lot of fans.

After a few more groups being called BTS was called. "Next is Bangtan Sonyeondan!" Screams were 10x louder making Y/n smile. When Y/n looked to her left she saw BTS standing next to her.

"Hi Y/n!" Yoongi said and waved and smiled is adorable gummy smile. "Hi Yoonglzz" Y/n said and smiled more as Yoongi blushed. "I said stop calling me that!" Yoongi whined causing Hoseok to look over, but before anyone could say anything else a staff told Blackpink to move. "Bye" both Y/n and Yoongi said.

Y/n pov

"I'm to nervous" Rosé said and she walking around the room we were in. It's been a good 15 minutes since MAMA started and Rosé and I were one of the first performers. "Rosé breath your fine I'm right her." I said as I got up and wrapped my arms around her waist. Rose sighed before hugging me back and leaning her head on my shoulder.

"We will do fine Chaeyoung Ah!" I said and pulled away. I understand why she is so nervous today we will be singing Eyes Closed and it will obviously be in English. "Guys it's time" said a staff who came into the room. We bowed before following.

3rd person pov

"Hello to all the fans and artist here. Welcome to the 2019 MAMA!" Shouted one of the mc's, Jimin (female). "Up next we have a special performance by two members of one of the most famous kpop girl groups in the world." Said the other MC, Erick. Shouts and cheers where heard around the place as fans were curious to who but also excited. "So everyone give a ground of aploze to BLACKPINKS ROSÉ AND Y/n!!" Yelled both Erick and Jimin.

As the door open to realign the two fans and even some idols where clapping and cheering.

Y/n looked at Rosé who looked back. "Hello everyone before we sing we would like to just say that this is a cover and not our own song, well please enjoy. Soon the music began and Y/n was the one to sing first.

"I, I know where to lay, I know what to say, It's all the same" as Y/n sang the fans and other idols swayed side to side. "And I, I know how to play, I know this game, It's all the same." Rosé got up and moved towards Y/n who then grabbed her hand and the two walked around the stage.

"Now if I keep my eyes closed, he looks just like you, He'll never stay, they never do, Now if I keep my eyes closed, he feels just like you" Rosé sang and closed her eyes Y/n following her action before bringing the mic up to her mouth. "But you've been replaced
I'm face to face with someone new, with someone new" the two sang together before Y/n kept singing as rosé pulled the mic down.

"I would've gave it all for you, been there for you
So tell me where I went wrong" Y/n sang and shocked a lot of people.

After switching who sings when it was finally when the two sang together. "Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
And he don't realize I'm thinkin' about you
It's nothing new, it's nothing new" Y/n and rosé sang together before fans and idols cheered loud.