Disclaimer

⬇️Please read this⬇️
Hello my fellow Blinks❤️❤️ if your reading this then that means your interested it this book lol😂 anyway I want to thank you guys for reading this also I would like to say a few things.

I am not claiming any of their scenes has happened but their will be scenes from like Blackpink house or award shows. Basically anything that you have seen Blackpink doing at award shows or like weekly idol or anything like that these scenes will be the same.

Also the name I have given you are your Birthname is actually my Korean name but don't worry you don't have to say it if you don't want to. I wont really put it in the story unless like it just fits.

Another thing is their will be interaction with other idols. They will also be a back story about you.

And another thing I would like to say is that this Blackpink 5th member book will have more scenes and stuff where it can make you feel like it's happening.

I decided to make this book when I read a Blackpink 5th member and all the book had was Instagram post or facts about the member or what your outfit is and what parts you sing. I am sorry but I can't stand them.

This book will contain a little of those but not a lot. And another thing is the person that I will be using as you isn't really just one person i just want you guys to know and thank you for all of you who had read this now let's get on with the video...book