On Three

No ones POV

It's been two days since BLACKPINK has been kidnapped and the police are getting close to finding them. "Sergeant I found the driver" Detective Jay Halstead said to Sergeant Hank Voight. "Okay good who is he?" Hank asked as Jay went to the board and put a picture on it. "His name is Michael aka Dave McDumtary he is 48 years old and live at 3929 SK." Said another Detective Antonio Dawson. "Okay let's roll." Voight said and they all left. Hopefully to find BLACKPINK and not an empty house.

(A/n i used people from Chicago PD for the detectives because why not and I also LooVE CHICAGO PD, FIRE AND MED.)

They just had found Michael because well Michael isn't his real name it's Dave. From the day BLACKPINK went missing Dave was a suspect. He because more of one once they tried to call his phone. When YG gave the detectives all his information. They went to his house just to find out that he doesn't even live there no one does. Because it was an abandoned building.

So the detectives went back to the station and started to look for him and his real name. Now that they finally found his real name they can hopefully have a lead. The drive from the station to his house was 3 hours but with speeding and their lights on they can make it in 2.

Y/n POV

It's been two days I think since we were taken, well kidnapped and Michael has kept his word surprisingly. Yes we did listen to what he had said but I'm surprised that he doesn't try to make us like have sex with him or kiss him. But I think he's just waiting for the right time.

"Y/n?" I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw Jisoo sitting next to me. It was currently 8pm and everyone was asleep except for me. I'm not letting him do something to us as we sleep.

"Hey Ji why are you up?" I asked back and hugged her as she cuddled into my side. "Im scared" she said and shaked a little. "Hey its okay I'm here." I said and pulled her close. Soon she feel asleep but I stayed up.

After a while my eyes started to feel heavy but I kept fighting it. But after a while I couldn't fight anymore. So I let my eyes shut but as soon as I did I heard a gun shot. Snapping my eyes open I look around no one was in here. But next there were more and the rest looked up. "GET IN THE BATHROOM NOW!" I yelled and watched as they all ran into the bathroom. I then followed and sat down with them.

No ones POV (sorry so many POV changes)

Once they cop made it 5 blocks from Dave's house they sent one undercover car the drive by and check if there were any signs of people or BLACKPINK. "Voight o go a visual of the van just it has different license plate." Said Detective Burgess. "Alright let's move out!" Voight said into the walkie-talkie.

Silently walking towards the house the police made sure to be really quite. "On three" Detective Halstead said and then counted to three. "1, 2, 3" and with that he kicked in the door. "Police put your hand up!" Shouted another detective Ruzek. The guards grabbed their guns as Dave ran.