Going home

Check my Instagram account out plz 😂

@editttss4every1

No ones POV

"Y/n!"

Turning to the voice Y/n saw Jackson who had just burst threw the door.

"Jackson!" Yn yelled and ran to him and jumped on him for a hug causing them both fell to the ground. Neither of them cared as they couldn't hold their tears back.

"I miss you!" Y/n yelled at tightened her grip around her cousin. Jackson tightened his grip too and sat up no letting go of her either.

"I fucking missed you too, are you okay?" Jackson asked and pulled away from Y/n and held her face in his hands which started to shake. Nodding Y/n grabbed his hands and held them. Before anyone could say anything there was another yell.

"LISA! Oh god are you okay!?" It was BamBam he ran in and hugged Lisa. Now to other people it would look like the two were dating but to the members of BLACKPINK and Got7 they knew that it wasn't like that.

BamBam and Lisa have been best friends since forever and still are. So obviously he would be worried. "Bam I'm okay" Lisa said and hugged him back.

Y/n and Jackson had stood up at this point but stayed hugging that was until Jinyoung joined. "Y/n I'm so fucking glad your okay." Jinyoung said and hugged Y/n. That was what started everyone to hug each other.

10 minutes later

The hugs and tears were shared between everyone and now they were just sitting in compete silence. The CEO and Manager had left to go get food for everyone since Jackson didn't want to leave Y/ns side.

"Hey Umm guys" Y/n spoke and looked at the members of Got7. Jaebum looked back at her before speaking. "What's up Y/n?" He asked and now everyone was staring at her.

"So our ceo and manager don't want us to go back to our dorm and they were going to have us go to a hotel but then decided not to. So they gonna have us go to our families houses. And Well Jisoo, Rosé and Jennies families are here in Korea, but as you know Lisa and mine aren't and we can't fly out there because they (YG) still want us here." Y/n said and looked at everyone who nod. Mark was the one to speak up this time.

"So where are you and Lisa going then?" Mark asked and got7 all voiced out 'yeah where will u go then'. Y/n looked at lisa and she nod back.

"Well you see I was wondering if we could stay with you guys." Y/n said while playing with her fingers and looking down. Jinyoung looked at his members and they all made eye contact. "Of course and Jisoo, Rosé and Jennie can stay with us too if they want." It was Yugyeom who had spoken.

"Yeah Y/n don't worry you know you guys are welcome whenever." Jackson spoke as he grabbed his cousins hand. "Really?" Lisa asked and the boys nod then smiled. "Okay let's go~!" Lisa sing songed causing everyone to laugh.

3 hours later

Blackpink were finally able to go home and so they all got into three vans with them members of got7. Van one held Jinyoung, Jisoo, Jaebum, and Jennie. Van two had Lisa, BamBam, Yugyeom, and Rosé. Van three had Jackson, Mark, Youngjae and Y/n.

Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé although wanted to go to their families houses decided to stay with Lisa and Y/n. So when BLACKPINK and GOT7 art GOT7s house they had to figure where the hell the girls will sleep.

"Okay so there are 5 rooms, but Jinyoung Youngjae and I can share a room and Mark and Jackson, then Yugyeom and BamBam. Then the last two rooms you girls and can decide who rooms with whom." Jaebum had said and everyone nod their heads.

A/n

Hello blinks so I would have made this longer but the rest of the story I was gonna put is gonna be on a different chapter you know what I mean?

Anyways STREAM LOVESICK GIRLS