Photoshoot

Y/n POV

It's been two days since I went off on Vlive and well to say the least I'm not aloud on any social media for a few more days. The day after I went off so as in yesterday, I got a call from my manager saying that I need to go to the company.

When I arrived I honestly thought I was going to get into trouble really bad. I even thought I was going to get fire or have to stop doing schedules for a while but nope. Well I didn't get in trouble the CEO told me I can't go on social media for a few days and that was all.

I kinda feel bad though because I didn't just make the CEO not let me go on but the others to. They aren't aloud to go on any social media or even vlive and it's all my fault. But lisa has been telling me not to blame myself because if anything she was glad I said something.

Today tho we have a photo shoot and we where currently on our way. The whole thing will take about 3 days but it's all worth it.

No ones POV

At photo shoot place

"Welcome BLACKPINK" the photographer said as she bowed and the girls bowed back while saying hello. "Please go to your left an get ready. For the first day and shoot we be doing partners, the second day we will switch it up still doing partners just with someone else, and on the third and final day will be solos and then a group shoot." The photographer who's name was Minji said.

"Okay thank you ma'am" Lisa said and started to walk to the left but stopped. "Umm I'm sorry but you never said who's going first." Lisa said and look at Minji. She just smiled and chuckled. "Oh yeah I forgot, Umm let's see" Minji pauses as she pulled out an paper with BLACKPINK snakes on it.

"Okay Here it is so today we will have Jennie, Jisoo, and Y/n going first and together then Lisa and Rosé after. Also we will have different outfit changes to so by the time we are done today there should be around 3 different sets of photos of all of you." Minji said and looked at the girls with a smile. "Now get going we don't have all day." With that the girls went to the dressing rooms and got ready.

Time skip
End of the photo shoot.

"Thank you and have a nice day see you girls tomorrow!" Said Minji as they walked out. Y/n was the last one out so she replied back for them all. "We will and thank you too also have a nice day too." And with that BLACKPINK was off to their dorms.

Someone's POV

Wow I can't believe I'm this close to BLACKPINK. I mean I'm their 'driver' but still. Well technically I'm not their driver but I am just for these next few days. I made sure the girls will be me an not some other creep. I want to so baffle just take them away already but I can't cause any suspicion to me. But I don't plan on taking them tomorrow after their second shoot. And I have it all planned out and no one will suspect a thing.

"We're here" I said as I have been parked in front of the dorms for a few minutes and didn't see any other the girls getting out. "Oh oops sorry we weren't paying attention, anyways thank you and see you tomorrow!" Jisoo said as she got out with the rest following. When they walked inside that's when my evil laughter came out.

"Oh you sure will"

*cue evil laugh*
"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

A N

Oh no what's going to happen to BLACKPINK.

I bet you guys already know or have an idea