Meeting the members

A/N
Anything in italics will be your thoughts or who's ever PRov it is in

Enjoy

Chae Lin's pov

'Ahh I'm so scared I have only been a trainee for 6 months and now YG wants to see me. He has never done this before only time he talks to a trainee is when he wants them gone or if their going to debut in a group but that only happens if they have been a trainee for a year or more. DONT LET IT GET TO YOUR HEAL CHAE LIN BREATH OK HERE GOES NOTHING!'

Next thing I know I am knocking on YG's door. I hear a deep voice say come in. As I walk in I see YG and in front of him is another male that I've never seen before.

"Hello Chae Lin please take a seat." YG said as he put his hand out to the seat in front of him and next to the guy. I sit down and look at both males before I spoke up.

"Am I getting layed of, look I'm sorry if I haven't been working hard I'll work harder I-" I was cut off by YG.

"No No No Chae Lin your not I actually would like you to debut into a girl group!" YG said as he smiled at me.

"Wait you want me to be in a girl group?" I said as my eyes went wide.

"Yes" this time it was the man next to me.

"But I just became a trainee like 6 months ago" I spoke quite confused. No trainee in YG has ever been a trainee for such a short time then debut.

"I know but your really good" YG said with a smile causing me to blush a little.
(An edit: Okay so when Y/n gets complemented she gets shy because she's not used to it😂 I keep seeing comments where people are like "ummm wtf" and shi so yea) Y/n is shy when complemented

"Ok so who's this girl group?" I asked and looked at both males.

"Well there are four other girl in the group and I want to name them Blackpink" It was the guy next to me. This guy is freaking confusing me cause I don't who he is.

"So I'm the 5th member?" I again look at YG then the male.

"Yes" both males said at the same time with smiles.

"Ok...um but can I ask something?" I spoke while looking at them while playing with my fingers.

"Of course" YG said.

"Who are you?" I said and looked at the guy beside me. Both YG and him laughed before he spoke.

"I'm Jung Bo Kyung I will be Blackpinks manager" he said and then before anything else could be said YG got a phone call.

After about 10 minutes on the phone he hung up and looked at me with a smile.

"The rest of the members are here!" YG said before standing and leading me and my manger to a meeting room.

"Well this is where I will leave you guys to it I need to go to a meeting, bye and good luck!" He said before leaving and the Manger kyung walked inside with me following him.

"Hello my name is Jung Bo Kyung and I will be your guys manager, please take a seat." Manager said as he also took a seat. I sat on down next to a girl who looked about my age. She looked at me and smiled so I smiled back.

"Ok so YG and I came up with what positions we want you guys at but the could change, so before I say them why don't we go around and introduce yourselves, Ah! Also if you already have a stage name you would like to use please say it." Manager said then looked at the girl seated near him.

She smiled softly before looking at all of us then she spoke.

"Hello my name is Lalisa Manoban, I am from Thailand my birthday is March 27, 1997. I can speak Korean and Thai and a little English. And for my stage name I'll like to be called Lisa." Lisa said and smiled at all of us. Then the girl next to Lisa smiled and spoke.

"Hi my name is Kim Jennie, I want my stage name to be Jennie. Let's see what else....Oh! My birthday is January 16, 1996 and I was born in here in South Korea. I can speak Korean and English." Jennie said before looking at another one of the girls.

"Hello my name is Park Chaeyoung but me English name is Roseanne Park, so for my stage name I want it to be Rose but you guys can call me Chaeyoung. My birthday is February 11, 1997. I speak Korean and English and I was born in New Zealand." Chaeyoung said with a smile. I looked at everyone and smiled.

"Umm Hi my name is Kim Jisoo, stage names just gonna be Jisoo. My birthday is January 3, 1995. I was born in Seoul South Korea." Jisoo said. When Jisoo said her birthday I was shocked cause she is only a day older then me. Next it was my turn so I decided to speak.

"Hi my name is I Chae Lin but I want my stage name to be Y/n so please just call me that. Also this is actually funny my birthday is January 4, 1995." When I said that everyone chuckled a little before I continued. "I was born in Daegu, South Korea, and I actually have a cousin who is an idol."

After I was finished everyone smiled at each other before the manager told us our positions.