Fan Meet Part. 1

A/n idk how fab signings work so this is how i think the go on in my mind
Enjoy

3rd person pov

As Blackpink walked on stage Blinks started to scream. And yell the girls names.

"Ahhh Y/n unnie!!"
"Jisoo unnie!!"
"Lisa unnie"
"Jennie unnie"
"Rosé unnie!!"

And don't forget the fanboys screams that the girls laugh and smile more.

"Y/n Noonnnaaa!!"
"Rosé Nooona!!"
"Lisa Noonaa!"
"Jennie Noona!!!"
"JISOOOO NOOOOONNNAAA!!"

When Jisoo heard her name be yelled the loudest and she blushed but no one saw. Only Y/n who was standing next to her. The girls all had microphones and so they did their intro. After that they sat down and the first set of fans ( I almost wrote people😂 Instead of fans) came up.

The order the girls were sitting at was from left to right it was Lisa, Rosé, Jennie, Y/n, and then Jisoo. When the first fan got to Lisa she blushed harshly and smiled. After a few more fans passed by with them getting their albums signed and giving the girls gifts. While also each fan had a sticky note with a question for the members to fill out. Some had multiple some had one for their bias while others had ones that the girls are supposed to read when their done signing albums.

There were times where the members messed with each other giving off good ship moments for the fans. Especially the Chaelisa shippers as they were dying with all the Chaelisa moments. There was a moment where Lisa looked at Rosé and went to her cheek and kissed it. This made the fans everywhere scream but they only screamed louder when Rosé looked at Lisa and kissed her nose. Both girls smiled at each other before going back to their fan.

There where Y/nneie (Y/n & Jennie) moments that melted fans heart. And even some staff members at the time Y/n didn't have any fans infront of her and Jisoo was interacting with the fans off stage. So Y/n looked at Jennie before pouting and resting her head on Jennie's shoulder. The fan in front of Jennie at the time just looked at them and smiled. Jennie looked at Y/n and kissed her forehead whispering a very soft "you ok?" To which Y/n only nodded.

Y/n was pretty happy she was doing just fine with how happy the fans were. 'Seeing then happy makes me happy' Y/n thought and smiled. When Jisoo didn't have a fan infront of her she looked at Y/n and saw that she didn't. So Jisoo turned her body to Y/n and made Y/n turn to her. The two smiled before connecting their noses together and smiling huge.

Y/n pov

The fan signing had been going really good. I haven't thought once about grandma and I have been smiling more then I have in the last two days. Seeing all these fans and knowing I make them happy helps me. The girls would kept looking at me and when we make eye contact I just smile and slightly nod. I know they are just worried I would be too.

We finally finished signing all the fans albums and now we were at the part where we can goof off. Also we had to read the fans notes that they left for us to read. Those notes where all places on a white board. Lisa was the first one to grab and she smiled and laughed before reading it out loud. "Jennie your so hot that you make me question my sexuallity!" When Lisa finished it everyone was laughing even Jennie. "Thank you!" Jennie said.

(A/n please don't hate me for what ever bad things that are about to be said. Of course I don't mean anything I LOVE THESE GIRLS WITH ALL MY HEART AND THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL AND TALNETED.

but this is only a way to spice up the story. )

I went up to the board and grabbed one first I read it over so I don't read anything to inappropriate. I had a smile on my face but that soon changed when I saw what was writen. 'Jisoo your  fat and ugly why are you even in Blackpink' WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY JUST WRITE. I yelled in my head and snapped out when I heard Jisoos voice. "Y/n what does it say?" She asked and I saw her coming here.

Shit I need to hide it but where

I told myself before just shoving it in my mouth. The fans laughed while the others just looked at me like I was crazy. "Was it to embarrassing to read" Rosé asks while smiling I just nod my head before seeing Jisoo walk off while shaking her head. Taking out the note I walked to the trash before ripping it up.

"Y/n unnie why do you look so sad?" I heard Jennie say as she was reading a note and I saw my band mates eyes widen. When Jennie was gonna say "let's skip it" I answered the question. "I look said because........I didn't get to see my family over break. I only meet up with Jackson which was fun but I haven't seen my parents for a long time. So I'm just feeling sad that I didn't get to see them but I'm better because I'm here with you guys." I said but raised my voice a little while doing agyeo at the end. Fans squeals where heard and fanboys "YOUR ADORABLE!" Was yelled.