Message from Jackson

Y/n pov

After my little crying session I told the girls that I wanted to go see my dog and that I'm just gonna stay there for a day or two. The girls were a little reluctant on being away from me but I promised that I'll be back to see them off.

Next day

The next day I woke up to my phone going off. I sighed loudly before looking at the time 8 am. 'Who's calling at 8 in the damn morning' I said to myself before grabbing my phone and answering the call. I didn't even check who was calling.

"Yes?" I asked a little annoyed since I didn't want to be waken up by anything or anyone. "Wow so that's how you greet your favorite cousin!" Jackson yelled into the phone making me pull my phone away from my ear. I groaned before sitting up and rubbed my eyes. "J-Jackson why the hell are you calling?" I asked I to the phone as I got off my comfortable bed.

"Well I heard from a little from I have at your entertainment company that a certain girl group have been given a month break." He said causing me to roll my eyes and laugh silently. "That's cool still doesn't justify you you have called so fu-dging in the morning." I said into the phone as I walked around my room to get ready for the day since I knew that I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep.

"Ok okay I just wanted to see if you want to hang out today?" Jackson said and I stopped before telling him the truth. "Sure why not" I told him and he spoke with a depressed sound. "Ah come on we haven't seen e- wait did you say yes?" Jackson's voice grew excited and he started to cheer when he heard me say yes again.

After a little more talk about where we would meet up he also said he'll come get me, but I didn't want to leave puppy. I usually have a person at my house watching my dog but I have them two days off. When I told Jackson he said to just ask Youngjae if he could watch puppy since Got7 also had some time off and Youngjae was with coco. So I called Youngjae I had all of the Got7 members numbers because Jackson insisted and they agreed.

You
Youngjae?

Youngjaeee
Y/n HII!!
What's up

You
Hi
So Jackson wanted to hang out with me today but I can't leave my dog alone and Jackson told me to ask you if you would watch him with coco
Can you please!???

Youngjaeee
OMG YESS
I SAW THAT POST ON INSTAGRAM AND WIKDWIS CUTE
BRING HIM OVER

You
OMG!! Thank youuu

Youngjaeee
No problemo

After ending the messages with Youngjae I took a shower and got ready. I then packed a small bag for puppy and right as I was putting my shoes on my door bell rang. Happily I skipped to the door and saw Jackson. "Jackssss!" I screamed before quickly embracing him into a tight hug. Jackson hugged me back just as tight before letting go. "Y/n Omg you've grown so much!!" Jackson basically yelled as we walked in. "I know like two inches" I said with sarcasm which made Jackson laugh. "Grab your dog and anything else you need and let's goo!!" He cheered and so I did.

A/n

Hi guys sorry it's short but I didn't really know what else to write. Because the next chapter will have what your gonna be doing with Jackson for the day.

Also I'm sorry it's been a while since I uploaded a chapter but I was to into this book it's called 'It's a little complex BTS x reader' it's by Infired_Mochi it was really good. ANYWAY BYE GOING TO WORK ON A NEW CHAPTER