Im fine

Y/n pov

2 days later

It's been two days since my grandma passed and while it has been hard I know I had to be strong. After a long day with just laying in my room cuddled up with Jackson for most of that day it I was okay. Until he left I felt alone, sad and started to think back to where my mind was before Jackson showed up. It was about my grandma, but not even 5 minutes after he left the rest of Blackpink came in and we all cuddled.

*flashback*

"Do you have to go Jackson?" I asked as Jackson stood up and smiled sadly at me. "I really wish I didn't have to but my manager said that we have to go overseas and that it was really important or else he would have let me stay." Jackson said and kissed my forehead. It's always been a thing we do when no ones really looking. We would always kiss each other on the cheek or forehead.

"Awww okay bye Jacks" I said and hugged his waist he hugged back before walking away while saying bye. I know he must be hurting to and I feel bad that he has to be here comforting me and not really being able to let free. Jackson is always the one who comforts people, he never really lets out his feelings.

When he closed the door I immediately fell back on my bed and hugged my pillow. "I miss you grandma" I said as tears formed in my eyes and fell. 'I miss you grandma, what would have happened if I didn't leave to become an idol. Would you still have been hear, gra-' my thoughts stopped when I heard my voice being called softly.

Looking at the door I saw the rest of my band mates. "Can we cuddle?" Lisa asked and I just opened my arms. Soon enough I felt bodies all around me. Jennie was behind me hugging me and Jisoo was hugging my waist as she was in between my legs. Rosé was in front of me and Lisa was hugging Rosé. "I-I miss her s-so much" I softly cried into Roséz shoulder.

"We know and it's okay to feel sad and hurt but never feel like your alone because you have your family, you have Jackson and the rest of Got7, you also have BTS and all the other kpop groups that are your friends. But most you have us if you ever need a shoulder to cry on you can can to any of us. If you just want to cuddle and talk we are always here." Jisoo said and after she was done all the others agreed. "Can you guys sleep in here tonight?" I asked and Lisa was the first to answer. "We already planes on it" and with that we said goodnight and closed our eyes.

*end of flashback*

"Blackpink your on in 5!" Yelled one of the staff members as we yelled thank you back. Where were we well we had a fan meet here in Seoul. Our Manager told me I didn't have to show up and that we could have just said I was sick but I didn't want to disappoint my fans. I haven't been able to tell them about my grandma because Jackson and I wanted to wait until we were able to at least be able to think of her and not break down a little.

"Y/n are you sure your okay to do this?" Manager asked for the 100drth time and I nod while smiling. "Yes don't worry I'm okay" I said with a smile. Was I lying that I'm okay. No but yes I'm okay enough for this hopefully this will get my mind off my grandma for a second. "Okay girls it's time!" Yelled manager and we all stood up before walking to the stage.

'Just breath Y/n and think of all of your fans who have been waiting for a month to see Blackpink' I said as we walked down the hall. Arriving at the entrance we stopped for a second listening to the fans cheer as one of the staff announced that it was time.