Shooting MV (kinda)

A/n I'm gonna start adding dates since it's getting close but yeah.

Also this chapter doesn't really talk about what happens with shooting and all but there is softness.

June 28th

Y/n pov

After we got the dance for Whistle down we were told that we had to make a Music Video. Manage Kyung said that the shooting for the MV will only take about a week or less. Then after we will have about a month till we will be debuting. I'm so nervous.

Right now me and my band mates are at the dorm since we have a free day today and tomorrow because we will be starting getting into the week of shooting the music video. And then after that YG and Manager Kyung thinks we should make a dance practice video. They also want us to do a few other things. Like talk to people for shows.

So here I am just laying on the couch watching this kdrama with the rest of Blackpink. We were on the second episode when I got a text from my cousin.

~~~~
Jackiiiee🧸
Yo

M3🖤
Yo bro what up

Jackiiiee🧸
When's your mv being released!!

Also what's the songs name!!!!

M3🖤
August 8, 2016

And I'm not telling

Jackiiiee🧸
Meaniee

But I can't wait!!

M3🖤
🙄🙄🙄

Well I gtg ttyl

Jackiiiee🧸
Bye🥺🥺

~~~~~

When I put my phone down I heard a grumble only to notice it was from my tummy. "Who's hungry?" Jennie asked as she paused the show and looked at us. Was my stomach that loud!

Everyone just looked at each other as I lowered my head and turned red. "Y/n? Was that your stomach?" Lisa asked me and I looked up to see everyone looking at me. "Y-yeah" I stuttered and before I could say anything else Jisoo spoke. "Did you get today?" Jisoo asked and I shook my head.

"What why!" Chaeyoung yelled and everyone's eyes were wide open. "Because Manager kyung and YG said I need to go on a diet." I said and then looked at all their eyes. "Y/n we are all on a diet though and we still eat." Jennie said as she came besides me and wrapped her arms around me.

"I know but they wanted me to lose more weight and said I should only eat breakfast and a small snack, and I didn't feel hungry earlier so I didn't eat." I told them truthfully. I felt Jennie hug me tighter and I closed my eyes and leaned into her hug.

Soon I felt myself fall on the couch and when I opened my eyes I saw all my band mates hugging me. "Haha guys get off me" I said with a smile. "No" Chaeyoung said and cuddled into me. The rest soon followed and so we all cuddled onto the couch.

1 week later

July 4th

"Good job guys the mv is all done and now our editing team will edit the video and it will be done!!" Manager Kyung cheered as we followed. "Finally it's over!!" Jisoo yelled and fell on a chair. We all laughed at her before manager spoke again.

"Let's go out to eat guys!" He yelled and we cheered and got up but before we could register anything Jisoo was already at the exit. "Come on guys~~!!" Jisoo whined and went to the van.