Razor

Short Chapter

3rd person pov

BEEP BEEP

It was 5:50 am when the alarm went off in Y/ns bedroom waking her up. Today the girls have a photo shoot and so they had to get up early so they can get ready and take a shower. Getting off the bed and grabbing her shower things she went to make sure the girls are up. "Lisa Chaeyoung you guys up?" Y/n asked as she knocked. "Yes you can come in Y/n" it was Chaeyoung.

Y/n walked in and smiled at the two who were hugging each other. "Ok so I'm gonna take a shower can one of you guys wake up Jennie and Jisoo?" Y/n said and asked. The two who just woke up sat up and looked at Y/n. "Umm they left early to go to the store." Lisa said and got off the bed.

Y/n nod before going to the shower. After stripping off all her clothes and getting in she washed her hair. "Now let's shave because damn I got so hair armpit and legs." Y/n laughed at herself before looking for a razor. "Shit where the hell are they?" Y/n cussed and got out to check the rest of the bathroom. "Fuck!" Y/n yelled once she realized there was no razors.

"Yn you okay?" It was Jennie her and Jisoo just got back from the store and they buyed some bathroom supplies. So she was just going to drop it near the door when she heard Y/n cuss. Y/n opened the door with a bath robe on. "Did you buy razors?" Y/n asked and grabbed the bag the Jennie was holding. "No why do we need some?" Jennie asked and Y/n sighed. "Yes, look at my hairy body!" Y/n yelled and next thing she knew the other members were there.

"I have some extra one in my travel bag." Jisoo said and left only to return with razors. "Oh my gosh thank you so much!" Y/n yelled and hugged Jisoo. Before Jisoo could say anything Y/n closed the door to finish her shower.

"Okay well that just happened" Lisa said and they all walked back to the kitchen to finish putting away the supplies.

An I know this is short but I just wanted to make you guys a chapter while I'm still here in Vermont for my uncle funeral.

Which quick update about that so it was Sunday and I went I felt bad because everyone was crying and I didn't know him and also I didn't know anyone there. And I felt like I was gonna pass out which I kinda feel like I got social anxiety so like the whole time the funeral which technically not a funeral more of a get together. Well anyway I felt bad that I didn't really interact with anyone but my grandma told me that it's fine.

Anyways thank you for listening/reading this bye.