Call from mom

⚠️ mentions of a loved one passing away ⚠️

1 week later

Y/n pov

I can't believe we only have 2 days left of our month vacation. It's gone by so fast but yet I'm excited because I miss all the photoshoots we had or the concerts all of that. Right now it is 6 am I was awakened by my phone going off. Looking at the caller ID I read that it said 'Mommy' answering it I sat up.

"Hello mom" I said but stopped when I heard her take a deep breath that sounded shaken. "W-what's wrong?" I asked and she just sighed before saying the words that I never wanted to hear. "Grandma p-passed a-away a-an hour a-ag-ago" mom said and I froze.

"Yo-your lying" I said as tears feel from my eyes. I really hope this is some prank but what she said next broke me. "I'm not sweetie her funeral will be in a month....I need to go I'm so sorry love" mom said and hung up. I just stared at the wall before fall back down on my bed. Curling up into a ball I cried my eyes out into my pillow.

Jisoo pov

"Hey guys has anyone went to see if Y/n is awake?" I asked as I saw all the girls at the table for breakfast as it was 8 am. "No I thought she was up already." Chaeyoung said and I looked at the others and they just shakes their heads. "Imma go check" i said before going to Y/ns room.

'Knock knock'

"Y/n are you up?" I asked and didn't receive a reply so I opened the door. It was unlocked but when I walked in to saw Y/n still asleep. Walking up to her and shaking her to wake her up. "Y/n come on wake up where eating breakfast now." I said softly but she just rolled over on her stomach and whispered "m not hungry.......please leave."

This confused me because Y/n was always the one to get excited about eating. I sat their for a little longer before leaving. Walking back into the kitchen the girls looked at me. "Is she coming?" Jennie asked and I shook my head before telling them what happened.

5 hours later
3rd person pov

For the first 2 hours that Y/n has been in her room after Jisoo left the girls would take turns in trying to get her out. When Lisa went to go check again she realized that Y/n has locked her door. Now it's 12 and all the members of Blackpink except Y/n where in the living room.

"I don't understand what's wrong with her?" Chaeyoung said as she looked at the door to Y/ns room. Lisa then pulled out her phone. "I'm calling Jackson, well BamBam but let's hope their together." Lisa said and called BamBam. After afew rings he answered.

"Hey Lisa is this important because we are about to have a meeting?" BamBam said and his members along with their manager looked at him. "Yeah BamBam it really is" Lisa said and BamBam asked her what's wrong. "Is Jackson with you?" She asked and BamBam looked at Jackson before saying. "Yeah Jackson's with me why" this made everyone in the room look at Jackson and BamBam.

"Can I talk to him?" Lisa asked and at this point she had her phone on speaker. BamBam looked at Jackson before hanging the phone over saying. "Lisa wants to talk to you" and with that Jackson grabbed BamBams phone and put it up to his ear. "What's wrong?" He asked and then Jisoo spoke explaining what's going on with Y/n.

Jackson Pov

After BamBam said my name I felt like I already knew what's going on. I got a call from my mom this morning telling me my grandma passed and yes I was heart broken still am but we have a concert coming up in a few days so I need to be at me best. But I don't think Y/n is doing so well if Lisa is calling BamBam asked for me. And I was right when Jisoo explained what was happening.

Sighing I took a deep breath before saying the same words my mom told me. "Out grandma passed away earlier this morning so I think that might be the reason for her acting like that." I said and felt tears coming into my eyes. I looked at my band mates faces and saw how all of them looked sad as well. I felt a hand being placed on my thigh and turned to see it was Jinyoung.

After talking with Y/ns band mates I decided that I would go over there when I'm done with my meeting. Hanging up the phone and giving it back to BamBam our manager spoke. "Jackson if you need to go and be with your cousin go I'll have Jaebum fill you in." He said and I looked at him and then the others everyone was nodding so I got up after saying thank you and sorry and left. I ran to my car before getting in and driving to their dorm.

After about a 15 minute drive I finally arrived getting out and getting inside the building. After another 5 minutes I was at their door and knocked. Jisoo opened and she immediately let me in. "Hey Jackson I'm so sorry for your lost" Lisa said and I nodded before asking. "Can I go see her now?" And with that Jennie said to follow her. I did and soon we were infront of Y/ns bedroom door. Jennie left and I knocked.

"Y/n it's jackson can you let me in?" I asked and then heard the door being unlocked and it opened. Walking I saw Y/n standing by the door without a second thought I pulled her into a hug and we both cried. "I-it hurts" Y/n said and hugged me tighter "I-I know come on let's sit." I said and carried her to her bed before laying down on the bed with her next to me.

We just layed down crying into each other's embrace for awhile. I was getting sleepy and I think Y/n was already asleep so I just kissed her on the forehead before whispering "let's sleep, it will all be okay" I said and closed my eyes letting memories of grandma Y/n and I fulfill my mind.