Funeral

3rd person pov

Day before grandma's funeral

Y/n and Jacksons grandmas funeral is in a day and they along with their band mates are all in China. When the two groups arrived fans where a lot nicer and stayed back. But that was only because Koreaboo, Jyp and YG sent our the news about their grandma.

"Y/n?" Looking up at the voice Y/n saw it was Jinyoung. "Hey Jinyoung" Y/n said and sat up while she moved over on the bench so he could sit down. Jinyoung sat down while looking at her. "It's Jinyoung oppa, you know" he said and Y/n laughed before apologizing. "Mianhaeyo (sorry) oppa" Y/n said and smiled. Jinyoung laugh and spoke what was on his mind.

"So what are you doing out here?" He asked and Y/n sighed. "Needed some air, what about you why are you here?" Y/n asked and looked from the stars as it was night time to Jinyoung back to the stars. Jinyoung smiles before looking at Y/n. "I was actually looking for you" this made Y/n blush and look at him.

"Why?" She asked and Jinyoung smiled before looking at the stars. "I wanted to Umm...I we-" Jinyoung kept stuttering and Y/n just laughed. "Just say it jinyoung...oppa" Y/n said and Jinyoung sighed. "Look I know everyone always ask you 'are you ok' or 'I'm sorry' and I'm sure you don't want to hear it again but really I'm so sorry for your lost and I know you will be okay because I know your grandma and if she is right you one strong person. But also know I'm always here for you." Jinyoung said and by this time he held Y/ns hand.

"Oppa I know you are and thank you" Y/n said and kissed jinyoungs cheek. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "Let's go back inside" Jinyoung said and stood. Y/n stood too but on the bench. "Picky-back ride?" Y/n asked and Jinyoung just turned around. Y/n jumped onto his back before he took off into the house.

Next Day

"Are you ready?" Jackson asked and looked at Y/n who shook her head. "Let's just go already" Y/n said and grabbed Jackson's hand.  They both looked at each other before walking. While there band mates were behind them. Where were they walking well the just finished the ceremony and now are transporting the casket into the car to take to the grave yard.

As the two groups walked out camera flashed and Y/ns grip tightened on Jackson's hand. "Breath" Jackson whispered into Y/ns ear but he kneeled to take his own advice. They both had tears running down their faces along with everyone else. As the casket was placed into the car Y/ns tear fell more. Jackson pulled Y/n into a hug and both cried harder.

"I-I miss her s-so much Y/n" Jackson said and Y/n nod. "Me too jacks." Y/n said and hugged him tighter. Once the car drove away the two pulled apart and hugged their parents. Then went to their band mates.