Fan Meet Part. 2

3rd person pov

After a few more notes Y/n decided to go grab another one. Hoping it will be a good one this time but sadly luck isn't on her side. Once she read it her face drained of color but this time before she could hide it Rosé pulled it out of her hand. "No dont!" Y/n yelled and went to reach for it but Rosé wouldn't let her.

'Y/n why are you even in Blackpink you cant sing or rap or even dance for that matter, hell your not even pretty'

Rosé started at the note before glaring at the crowd. "Who Th-" Rosé never got to finish what she was going to because Y/n pulled her off stage and to the side where fans can see them. Y/n also put the mics on the table as she walked away. Pulling Rosé into a hiding spot she spoke.

"Chaeyoung Ah please don't." Y/n said and Rosè looked at her before shaking her head. "You know I can't" she said and Yn hugged her. "I know and I don't want to stay silent anymore but not now." Y/n said to her and she sighed. Hugging Y/n  back and putting her head in her neck she talked. "I'm just tired of us getting hated on" she said which confused Yn. "Wait your getting hated on to? How recently?" Y/n asked and put Chaeyoungs face between her hands.

'I know we get hated on but it's manly me who has the most hate.' Yn thought. "Umm today one of the notes I saw said mean things about me but I pretended it said something else." She said and looked down. "That's it" Y/n said before dragging her out and grabbing a mic.

"Hi blinks I just wanna day some word. If your a fan your supposed to love and support all of us not just some or one all. And if you don't want to the please b all means get the hell out of the fandom. I'm tired of people always talking bad about us and yet every time these stuff happened we have to apologize for 'not being good enough' which is messed up because we already try hard enough. There are times where we have to stay up all night and then all day the next. Just so we can give you guys all these songs and dances. Even when we are tired or not well we still try our best to make you guys happy. But yet there are still some of you guys who don't take that into consideration. So if your guys are really fans that means you love us all and if you don't then don't share your hate keep it in or just get the hell out." Y/n said and it was silent for minute before the fans cheered. Y/n looked over at her members and saw that they were smiling. Some had tears while some had smiles.

Y/n was soon brought into a group hug. Smiling sadly she looked around before her eyes landed on her manager. She thought that he would look disappointed but instead he was smiling.

Koreaboo Tweeted

A/n I would say this took forever to make but really it just took like 1-2 minutes 😂😂