Gun Shot

Remember Michaels real name is Dave

Dave POV

It's been two days since I finally got what I wanted and I'm so happy. I mean they listen to me most of the time. It's just that Y/n has a mouth on her especially since she was kidnapped. I thought she would do what ever I want her to do. But nope she keeps fighting it. I should probably teach her a lesson. "Yeah that's what imma do" I said and one of my bodyguards looked at me. "Do-" before I could finish my sentence the front door want kicked open. "Police put your hands up!"

"Shit!" I yelled and ran towards the basement as my guards took their guns and went towards the police. As I made it to the doors I heard gun shots. Turning around I saw the police and my guards shooting at each other.

Opening the basement door I went to the room. Upon arriving I went to open the door. "Shit" I cursed once I realized that I forgot the key upstairs. "Fuck it" I said before busting the door open and hearing a scream. Looking around
I noticed the bathroom light was on. "Open the door Y/n!" I yelled when I couldn't open the door because it was locked.

"No!" I heard her yell, this bitch has some balls. "Open the fucking door before I bust it open!" I yelled and it was quite.

No ones POV

As Dave had thought he convinced the girls to open the door he was to dumb to notice a couple officers coming in. "FUCK OFF MICHAEL OR WHATEVER YOU NAME IS!" Yelled Lisa this time and it took Dave by surprise. Even the cops who where in to room.

"Put your hands up!" Yelled detective Atwater. Dave turned around and did the most stupidest thing. He raised his gun and went to fire but Atwater and his partner Burgess fired.

Bang Bang Bang
(a/n at first it was gonna be gun shots but when I read what I typed I started to sing bang bang bang by bigbang😂😂😂)

Three shots where fired at Dave. Only two hit him one in the chest and another in the head. So obviously he is dead. But the last bullet went threw the bathroom door and

"OMG Y/n!" Lisa screamed causing the detectives to run into the bathroom thinking and the last bullet might of hit one of the members. Thankfully it didn't it just grazed Y/n's arm.

"Oh my jisoos are you okay!?" Jennie yelled and the detectives looked at the girls. "They look like there in perfect condition no bruising nothing beside clothes being ripped." Detective Atwater said to Burgess who nod.

"Hey guys let's get you out of here yeah?" Burgess said and the two detectives helped the girls up wand walked with them all. "Unnie?" Lisa said to Rose who looked at her. "Yea lisa" instead of answering Lisa grabbed Rosés hand. The two didn't have to say anything they both knew that they were just happy to finally be free.

"Y/n?" Detective Burgess said and the aforementioned girl looked at the detective. "Yes?" Y/n said and stopped walking. Since they were already outside she didn't have a problem with being stopped.

"We need to check out the wound just in case." Burgess said and Y/n nodded and the girls all followed the detectives to two ambulances. There are actually one for each but the girls refused to be separated. So Lisa and Rose went to one while Y/n Jisoo and Jennie went to the other.

"Well Y/n your wound looks find but you will need stitches and then that should be it." The EMT said and Y/n nod. After checking with the other girls they were on their way to the hospital where their manager was at.

A/n
IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED THIS to be honest I don't know what to right anymore like my brain hurts from school and the. I come here to write more but it's like my brain shuts down.
But I promise to update more.