Call from Manager

Y/n pov

After taking pictures with Jackson we decided to go get something to eat. So we drove to the closets restaurant. When we got there we could hear some fans freaking out and some pictures being taken but mostly no one come up to us which made me happy. "Let's go sit and eat" Jackson said and we followed the waitress to a table.

She left us alone for a while while we decided what we should all get. Soon she came back and asked for our order. "What would you guys like today?" The waitress asked us and jackson told her our order. "We would like Bibimbap japchae, chapssal rice ball, kimchi." He said and then she asked about drinks and he told her just water and I said the same.

After foods gone

"I'm so full Jackson" I said as we got to the car and I stretched. "Me too" he replied and we got into the car and then he started to drive away. "So where do y-" Jackson was cut off when my phone rang. "It's my manager" I told jackson and he said for me to take it and I did.

"Hello?" I said and I heard manager sigh. "Am I in trouble?" I asked before he could say anything else. I could see jackson look at me with wide eyes. I then heard Manager Kyung laugh. "No no your not Y/n I was just calling to say that we actually did too see you guys tomorrow." I was confused because I thought that we had a month break. "Ok is it what time?" I asked and then got a time. "Ok thank you bye" then I hung up.

"Everything okay?" Jackson asked me and i nodded and told him about the call. "Oh thank gosh I though you got in trouble!" Jackson kinda yelled. "Can we go home now I'm getting tired and it's 6 pm." I said and jackson nods before driving off. "First stop Youngjaes house." He said and drove to the area.

When we arrived I got our while Jackson stayed. Knocking on the door it was open by Jaebum who let me in. "You here for puppy...already?" Youngjae asked as he looked at puppy and then me with puppy dog eyes. "Yeah sorry but I'm going home now, but I can bring him back tomorrow before I go to my company." I told and Youngjaes eyes lit up. "Or you could leave her here for the night...also I thought you had a month off why are you going back?" Youngjae asked and sat on the couch with me following after. Jaebum was already sitting on the couch next to Youngjae.

"Only if it's fine by you with watching her...and also out Manager said we had to go there because they have something they need to say." I finished. We then said a few more things before I left and went back to Jackson. Apologizing as I got in we left to my dorm. Since I didn't like to be home alone I just had him bring me back to the dorm.

"Bye Jackson" I said and then got out of the car and left. I arrived at the dorm then realized I forgot my keys at my house so I had to knock. "Coming!" Was yelled from the other side. "He- y/n? Why are you knocking?" Jennie asked and I walked in before telling her I forgot my keys. She laughed and shook her head.

A/n~~~
Short chapter sorry