A months break

2018

Y/n pov

Today when all of us got up we were told that we needed to go to the company. So we ate then got ready and left. When we got to the company we went to a meeting room where we saw YG and Manager kyung.

"Lady's please sit" YG said with a somewhat smile. Are we in trouble? I asked myself before sitting. I looked at Jisoo who looked back. We both just shrugged. "So we wanted to talk to you guys." Manager kyung said and looked at YG. "About what?" Chaeyoung asked for us all. Manager and YG looked at each other before YG spoke.

"Well it's been two years since you guys have debuted and we've only gaven you guys about four day breaks at the maximum and we want you guys to have a longer break so you guys will be given a month break." YG said and before any of us could say anything else Manager Kyung spoke. "So during this month break you guys can go home and visit family or do what ever but just still be carefully." Manager said and smiled at us both.

"We sure will!" I said before smiling. "I CANT BELIEVE WE GET A MONTH BREAK!!" Lisa shouted before realizing and apologized. But Managed Kyung and YG just smiled and laughed.

"Well you guys can go and have fun, but not to much" YG said as we all stood and then we said goodbye before leaving. "So what are your guys plans?" Chaeyoung asked us all. "Well I want to sleep in for sure" Jisoo said causing us all to laugh. We were walking to the dance studio because we decided that after meeting with YG and manager we should go and have fun in there. Also Lisa, Jennie and I have been practicing this dance and we wanted to show our friends/band mates.

"I want to go visit my family in Thailand" Lisa said with a big smile as she jumped around. "I don't know what I want to do." Jennie said as she pouted. "Same here" Chaeyoung said and then they all looked at me. "What about you y/n, why do you want to do?"

"Huh? Oh wow I actually haven't figured that out maybe see my puppy and go see my family if not I want to see my cousin. Maybe I'll stay home and sleep, or maybe I-" "y/n calm down!" I was cut off by all the girls yelling at me to 'calm down'.

"Sorry I got to excited, let's dance Lisa!" I said as we walked into the dance room and Lisa, Jennie and I got ready to dance to pania

Jennie on the left You in the middle Lisa on the right.

When the song ended I quickly went to shut the song off and grabbed three water bottles for us since Jisoo and Chaeyoung already had theirs. "Oh my god guys that was so good!!" Jisoo said with a huge smile. "That was so sexy!!" Chaeyoung yelled and got up to hug us but stopped. "I'll hug you after you guys take a shower" she said with a soft smile. "Let's go home" I said and we all got ready and left.

At the dorm

"Lisa I'm down with the shower you can go now!" Jennie yelled to Lisa who in return said "ok thank you!!" I took my shower already so I was just sitting on the couch texting with my family.

Mom
Hey hunny how are you

You
I'm doing fine we're on a break
How are you??

Mom
We're doing fine
How long are you on a break for

You
A month I was actually planning on coming home

Mom
Oh well sweetie I wish I was home but your father and I are on a business trip and we won't be home for 3 months

You
Oh ok 
I'll just stay here have fun and stay safe.
I need to go take a shower

Mom
I'm really sorry sweetie
I love you

You
It's ok
I love you too

~end of messages~

"Y/n are you ok?" I heard Jisoo ask. I didn't realize I was crying. I quickly whipped my eyes before nodding. "Oh yeah I'm fine it's just I can't go home." I told Jisoo but apparently the rest of the girls heard and they were all looking at me.

"Why what happened?" Jennie asked and sat closer to me and hugged me. "My parents are on a business trip and won't be able to go home for 3 months." I said before I started to cry. "I just really wanted to see them it's been almost 3 years." I cried harder before they rest of the members were all hugging me.