prolouge.

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

"so you still love him?

"huh?"

I was taken aback by the sudden question.

"yongseok sunbae, you still love him?"

minhee asked again.

"uhhh why yeahh??"

I confusedly replied while trying to stop the corners of my mouth from going up.

but hearing that one name, my heart started beating like it'll come out at any second.

"nothing I was just wondering, just curious"

"WAIT ACTUALLY I'M CURIOUS TOO"

hyeongjun yelled as he hurriedly sit up straight, making us flinch at the sudden loud tone.

"oh boy he looks SO curious, you better answer him"

wonyoung remarks making us three burst into a laughter, hyeongjun growls at us being a baby poodle he is.

"it's been,, 5 years right? you've been in love with him for-

"one-sidedly"

minhee loudly whispered to hyeongjun, obvious wanting to tease me.

"at least you didn't need to mention it like that"

I replied which came out sadder than I thought.

"hey it's not like she purposely chose that it's not like she enjoys doing that, stop you guys, enough"

wonyoung scolded them as she carefully scanned my face and slowly wrapped her arms around me in affection.

smiling, I do the same.

"hey don't make me the bad guy here mINHEE emphasized that"

hyeongjun pouted, feeling wronged.

"yah one sidedly loving someone isn't a crime"

minhee phrased in a dramatic tone.

"one sided love are much more genuine and beautiful, you keep loving that person even though you know they won't return your feelings. you just love them, you just do, not thinking about the outcome, isn't that beautiful?"