69· sweet night

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

author pov.

"what am I even doing"

fia laughs as she looks at the mirror.

she was still wearing the t-shirt and the trouser she decided to wear to sleep.

as she was brushing her hair, a knock was heard.

grabbing her jacket, she tip-toed to the door and gently opened it only to meet a grinning taeyoung who was leaning against the wall.

"are we really doing this?"

fia nervously whispered to taeyoung as she held the door frame.

"come on, it'll be fun"

taeyoung widely smiled standing in front of her.

"what about your parents?"

"they won't notice anyway, they are sound asleep"

taeyoung shrugs.

fia would lie if she said it didn't sound temping. it would be a new and thrilling experience, a walk at 2 in the morning but she was afraid of making a bad impression on taeyoung's family on her first day of meeting so she was hesitating.

"don't be afraid, just trust me and hold my hand"

taeyoung stretches his hand out to fia.

taking a deep breath, she smiles and takes his hand.

taeyoung breaks into a smile as he gently pulls her along with him.

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

taeyoung pouts for the nth time.

"come on why are you sulking?"

"I wish I could take you to the town, there are a lot of things to see and experience"

"taeyoung, I really would love to do that as well but we can't risk getting caught, if we are seen together at this hour and someone recognizes us, its going to be a big scandal, it's for our own safety"

fia smiles patting his back as she tries to cheer him up.

"idol life is hard, why am I not allowed to enjoy life? is it a crime to love?"

he quietly says as he looks at the distance.

fia felt his mood turning cold, he was starting to feel down which made her feel bad as well.

"hey look at me"

fia cups his cheeks and turns his head towards her.

"come on, all I need is you. if you said we're just gonna sit on a park and talk, I would be really happy to do that as well. incheon? yeah I would love to look around but what's the rush? we have many more chances and time left, we can do everything slowly"