59· little star

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

I was recovering well.

I had to stay at the hospital for three weeks and there wasn't a single day when taeyoung didn't come. even if he had schedule, he would always squeeze in some time to visit me.

"taeyoung trust me I feel really happy whenever I see you but you don't need to come everyday like this, especially in between your schedules"

I pout as he intertwined hands with me.

"you must be always so tired, you should take rest in the time you get, you don't always need to come"

I sadly continue.

"then what else am I doing? why take rest alone when I can spend the time with you? spending time with you is much more healing, just all the tiredness and stress goes away when I see your face after a long day so I want to come everyday, nothing else compares to coming home, which is you"

taeyoung says softly with a sweet smile.

"you're like my own brand of serotonin"

he continues as he fixes my hair.

"oh hey mr. taeyoung cullen"

I laugh as I say.

"come on, my man said heroine and I said serotonin, mine is much cuter"

he chuckles along.

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

after getting discharged from the hospital, I had to take bed rest at home for at least another 3 weeks.

just like that spending time with my best friends, unnies and taeyoung, my rest time was coming to an end.

"so what are you doing later?"

hyeongjun asked me.

"is that even a question to ask? you've been literally seeing me laying like this every single day! I can't do anything"

I complain, being frustrated for having to stuck at home.

"this is so suffocating, it's been so long since I've been out in sunlight"

I finish my words with a yawn.

"you are already sleepy? didn't you just wake up at like 2:30 pm?"

minhee confusedly asked as he gestured at the clock which said 5:17 pm.

"I don't know, recently I've been feeling really tired.. I'm always sleepy as you can see"

"must be the side effects of the meds you're taking"

wonyoung replies as she helps me with comfortably laying down.

"you should take rest, we will come back another time"