07· some? handsome

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

"when are they comingggg"

wonyoung whined as she plopped on my bed.

"well they said they are almost here so let's just hope 5 more minutes"

I said as I rested my back on the bed beside wonyoung.

we were bored and also it's been a while, well actually 4 days but we missed hanging out so we decided to gather at my dorm and spend a lazy day.

"ah they must be here! let me go and get them"

hearing the doorbell, I ran to the living room.

as soon as I opened the door I was greeted by two cheekily smiling hyeongjun and minhee as they showed me the pizza boxes and two packets full of snacks.

"you guys, as expected. so much respect for you two!"

I said as I jumped in excitement seeing my soul food, pizza.

we went to my room, settling the foods and drinks as we sat on my bed.

"ahaaa cheating day! it feels so good"

hyeongjun said as he took a bite from the pizza.

"ah right I need to record a vlog! everyone's dying to see a vlog of the legendary kangsongchoijang"

I laughed as I brought the camera.

"guys say hello to dreamies!"

I beamed as I turned the camera on and faced it towards them.

"hello dreamie-sunbaenim!"

three of them exclaimed as they excitedly waved their hands to the camera.

I snorted hearing them calling our fandom sunbaenim. that was a habit of them, calling their sunbae groups' fandom sunbaenim as well. they are way too polite.

"sooo it's your favorite kangsongchoijang hereeee! you guys always said you missed seeing a vlog of us so I decided to make your wish come true with this messy vlog haha don't know if it'll actually get posted though"

I laughed saying the last line.

"soo it's kangsongchoijang's healing day today~ let's enjoy together!"

I said as they cheered after me.

after eating, we just decided to put on some face masks, relaxing at first.