15· go get him

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

I nervously fiddled with my fingers as I waited for taeyoung.

oh my god oh my god why am I so nervous ??

nervous, but more than that, it was uncertainty, not him but about me.

all the confidence and everything was just - poof, gone.

suddenly, I felt like it all happened so fast, was I even ready for it yet?

I start wondering if I made a hasty choice, if I should've taken more time considering.

but soon after, my eyes meet with the familiar pair of hazel eyes.

in that moment, my breath stops.

I immediately stood up straight with my knees getting jelly, accidentally kicking the table and hurting my shin on the process.

I tried to endure the pain, holding a smile on my face and prayed that taeyoung didn't notice anything but I knew I was doomed when I saw taeyoung cutely chuckling at me.

I curse at myself but luckily taeyoung pretended that he wasn't aware of that clumsy thing I just did.

"hey I'm sorry for being late, did you wait for too long?"

taeyoung asked standing in front of me.

"oh no no don't worry! you're not late, I'm actually early"

I replied with a soft smile.

"did you order anything? what do you want to-"

"taeyoung"

he was about to walk towards the counter but I stopped him.

I continued as he turned his head back at me,

"have a seat, I have something to say"

I had a lot of thoughts going inside my mind, as a matter of fact I ended up using a cold monotone which took taeyoung by surprise.

he looked at me for a second then nodded with a slight smile as he took the seat in front of me.

"I guess.. it's better to get over with it. it's not like your answer is going to change if I bribe you with some desserts, or is it?"

taeyoung laughed and I laughed with him before replying,

"s-so t-taeyoung.. I-I, I'm"

I lost track of my thoughts, I was nervous, more than I've ever been.

I shoot him a look of guilt.

"hey it's alright, you don't.. have to force yourself to do something unwanted, and.. don't worry about hurting me, I.. I love you and, that's my choice, that's gonna remain unchanged. you have the right to make your own choice, who you want to love and who you.. don't want to, I just wanna say, no pressure, you don't have to feel guilty even if you want to dump me real cruelly"