53· a million tiny things

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

author pov.

taeyoung listened to fia's words attentively and,

just how his heart cried along with her, with every words she said.

taeyoung felt sad, angry, guilty all at the same time.

"but.. he appeared once again when I started feeling just fine.. look at my life"

fia laughed at her own luck.

taeyoung's heart broke seeing that, he slowly pulled her into an embrace, her tensed body soon softened once in his arms.

just how taeyoung wished he could always, all the time just hold her in his arms like this, protecting her.

"fia.. I'm sorry that you had to go through all that, I'm sorry that you had to go through all that alone"

fia's vision started getting blurry once again.

"thank you for not giving up, you did great at hanging in there, I'm proud of you"

taeyoung softly patted her hair as he talked.

"but now, you don't need to suffer alone, I'm here for you, I might not be able to make an end to your suffering by fighting him directly but I hope that my presence, I'll be able to make it at least a bit less hard and painful for you, just tell me, hmm? I'll be right there for you, whatever I can do to make you feel better, I'm willing to do it all"

he planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"..but.. that guy.."

taeyoung gritted his teeth, anger flicking in his eyes but soon they softened, as he felt fia's grip on his hand getting tighter, soft sniffles could be heard.

"it's alright, cry it all out, I'm right here by your side"

fia hugged him tight, for long, just how much she needed that hug.

"..taeyoung.. thank you.."

she whispered after some time, taeyoung just smiled and hugged her tighter.

what ruined that moment was fia's phone, calls have been coming nonstop. it was on silent but it didn't go unnoticed by taeyoung.

taeyoung took her phone on his hand, 23 missed calls from private number and 200+ new messages.

"is he serious right now"

taeyoung chuckled in disbelief, feeling his anger level raising.

"don't mind him right now"

fia turned her phone off as she took it from his hand.

taeyoung exhaled, he felt helpless.

"don't worry I'm fine younglaey, I feel a lot better, thank you for listening to me"