66· parents

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

I've returned back to practicing after a good hiatus of 6 whole months.

it's the month december again, just how fast the time flows. because of practicing like hell to get back in shape, I didn't even have time to catch my breathe.

it's also been quite long since I had a face to face time with taeyoung, the last I met him was on the day we came back from the trip, two weeks ago.

same as me, taeyoung got busier as well, cravity had to catch up with lessons, schedules and were gearing up for a comeback.

it was my break today after so long and I decided to just take rest at the dorm.

"I wish I could meet taeyoung"

I exhale looking at the ceiling as I lay on my back.

taeyoung went to japan two days ago for an event and he has been so busy that we didn't get to talk at all.

tossing to the side, I take the frame on my hand.

"I miss you"

a sad smile formed on my face as I kiss the frame and hug it.

"come in!"

I yell without looking as I carefully put the frame back as a knock was heard.

"well well if it's not my girl, the most beautiful in the world"

hearing the voice, I hurriedly looked at the door.

to my surprise, there he really was, standing smiling widely.

"TAEYOUNG!"

I blink multiple times, not believing my eyes.

"please tell me I'm not dreaming?"

upon realizing the reality, I jump into his embrace in no time and he carries me up as he twirls me around.

"I missed you so much oh my god is it really you or my eyes are deceiving me?"

I blurt out as I touch his face once my feet get back on the floor again.

"your one and only kim taeyoung in here, in flesh and blood"

he chuckles, cupping my face.

"it's really you oh my god its been so long"

I admire his face for so long, to the point that i almost tear up.

"are you crying? hey what happened"

taeyoung crouches his knees down to meet my eye level.

"no I'm alright! I'm just really happy that's it"

wiping my tears, he leans in to give me a peck.

"I missed you so much like hell"

taeyoung confesses as he holds me inside his arms once again.