27· is fate on our side?

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

author pov.

for the next few days, fia has been living a hectic life due to preparing for her solo debut.

on top of that, g-dream were changing dorms so she was extra busy with all the packing as well.

as a result, she barely had time to talk to taeyoung throughout the whole daytime. but no matter what, she always remembered to call taeyoung before she went to bed or simply when she found time. even days when she practiced til dawn, she still spared time to talk to taeyoung, only a minute of phone call was alright with her as well.

"my god my legs hurt.. my throat hurts.. I practiced dance and vocal for the whole day, I'm so tired.. I still have a lot of packing left and we are literally moving tomorrow, I mean unnies already helped with packing my things but there are still some left that I need to pack by me myself"

fia ranted.

"hey just take rest, you need it"

"yeah that's why I ended practice early today, after packing the remaining things I'll go to sleep, I need to sleep more, even an hour extra sleep sounds like heaven to me right now"

fia has been sleeping for only 2 hours a day due to her hectic schedules.

"I feel so worried about you, you are on diet and not even taking enough rest.."

"no it's alright I'm fine, I mean I'm still alive and breathing"

she chuckled but it broke his heart.

he knew her, he knew she was pretending. she was basically manipulating herself into thinking she was only pushing herself to the limit when that was definitely not the case, she was being hard on herself which taeyoung understood why so he couldn't force her but he knew that it was unhealthy as well.

"you need to sleep, I'll hang up n-"

"hey no don't, after all these hell like days, this is what I look forward to the most. at the end of these hell like days, you make me feel better I feel alive, you aren't keeping me from taking rest, instead you give me strength and will to work harder"

fia said which slowly almost came out as a whisper.

taeyoung's words started to feel more and more inaudible and soon fia fell asleep on the call.

usually one would've felt sad if the one from the other side fell asleep on call but taeyoung? he felt rather relieved. that girl has been overworking for the past few days and also she is on extreme diet. taeyoung doesn't understand why does she need to diet, she is perfectly fine.

times like these makes taeyoung really sad, the harsh reality of idol life.

putting the phone beside him on the pillow without hanging up, taeyoung pulled the blanket over, mind filled with worries.