18. one fine day

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

I break into a smile as soon as I step out of the elevator seeing their dorm's door.

"why why what is it?"

taeyoung curiously asked.

"it just, reminds me of that day when I made a fool out of myself and fell on the floor"

I laughed as those scenes replayed on my mind.

"ughh don't even talk about it, you don't know just how much worried and guilty I was!"

"aww, but the amount of times you apologized! if those sorry-s were money then we would've been billionaires by now"

taeyoung pouted as I teased him.

"okay but hey oh my god it's your first time coming here after that day? who knew that the next time you come here, you'll be by my side as my.. girlfriend"

there was a slight tint of pink on taeyoung's cheek as he said the word 'girlfriend'.

"oh wait then you liked me even before that incident??"

taeyoung nodded as a reply.

"now that I think about it you never told me how and when-"

"why are you two standing here come inside !!"

wonjin came out of nowhere and said.

I greeted him with a bow as he motioned me and taeyoung to get inside.

as soon as we step inside, wonjin announced really loudly that we are here and I heard someone say,

"welcome !! and don't worry sunbaenim, you can come inside today without worrying about anything! we cleaned the whole dorm"

serim said hinting about that day when I first came to their dorm and I broke into a laugh.

following taeyoung inside, I saw woobin, hyeongjun and seongmin at the kitchen while the others were sitting on the sofa.

"oh you're here !!"

hyeongjun exclaimed as he spotted me and ran out of the kitchen, the other two following him from behind.

suddenly the members were standing in a line after eyeing each other.

"get closer! hello sunbaenim~ we are cravity"

they suddenly did the group greeting and I held myself from breaking into a laugh.

THIS IS SO FORMAL.

"ah yes hello, I'm (G)-Dream's fia~ nice to meet you, cravity"

I replied while slightly laughing.

"wahh so I finally see you two together in front of me as a couple"