10· it's you

recap: fia was having mixed feelings about taeyoung, thus building a wall between them out of confusion. she starts spending more time with yongseok to distract herself. all matters combined, taeyoung was left heartbroken. to help fia with her love life, the three musketeers sets her up on a blind date.

 to help fia with her love life, the three musketeers sets her up on a blind date

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

"yah ! you guys still won't tell me anything?"

I asked the three in front of me who were acting like they are busiest person on this earth.

"how about no"

hyeongjun monotonously replied while going through my outfits with wonyoung, helping me with choosing one.

"tch, rude. guys the date is today?? I need to know I have a right to know who he is ! how am I even gonna recognize him?"

"yes fia the date is today in fact you're getting late so stop whining and go get changed"

minhee shoved a dress on my hand as well as me to the bathroom.

"these brats seriously.. curse them"

I sighed and changed into the dress they gave me.

it was a short sleeved white midi dress that had red rose embroidery all over.

so we going for the elegant girlfriend look? nice.

wearing the dress, I came out and stood crossing my arms, waiting for their feedback.

they looked at each other and gave a proud nod.

"YES THIS IS PERFECT"

hyeongjun squealed and gave minhee a high five.

"now all you need is a little touch up on make up and your hair"

wonyoung dragged me to the dressing table.

"seriously guys.. for the last time who is it? who is coming to the blind date?"

"the guy we set up, duh. common sense, use your brain"