50· he is back

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

preparation for my comeback single had already started, so I was busy going back and forth to the agency for meetings real often.

it was evening when I was finally free for the day, wonyoung came to my agency for some paperworks and as we were both done, we decided to drop by this new cute cafe nearby wonyoung has been dying to check out.

"I'm so worn out"

I yawn as I stretch my hands, wonyoung pats my shoulder as we walk down the main lobby but soon I stop on my steps spotting a really familiar figure.

"is that taeyoung or am I tripping"

I gasp as I ask wonyoung, shaking her by her arms.

taeyoung stood there near the entrance, waving at me from a distance with a warm smile.

"taeyoung! what are you doing here!"

not believing my eyes, I exclaimed as I run to his arms and he slightly carries me, spinning me around.

"why else, I missed you of course, it has been getting harder to see you, I was nearby and heard that you were here so I waited for you"

"sorry to keep you waiting.. you could've just let me know!"

I tightly hug him back.

"well then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore and I would've missed the chance to see that precious expression you just made after spotting me"

I smiled, hearing that.

"but.. what do I do..? I already made plans with wonyoung though..?"

I explain to him with a sad expression.

"can I join-"

"no you can't, it's a girls date, shoo away"

wonyoung waves her hand at him, making taeyoung pout.

"I'm sorry.."

I sadly pout as I hug him once again.

"it's alright, don't feel bad, I got to see you at least, that's more than enough for me"

he ruffled my hair.

"and also! I got to hold you in my arms, feel your warmth and love, see your beauty in real, taeyoung's love battery has been recharged!"

taeyoung does a cute beep sound as he acts, making me giggle.

there was it again - I don't deserve him.

we had some time left so I spent a few more minutes talking to taeyoung.

"see you soon"

I wrap my arms around taeyoung and sway from side to side.