04· a lot of mixed emotions

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

author pov.

it's been a few days since fia's awkward first meeting with cravity. safe to say for her, it's one of those 3 am-sudden-awkward-stories-that-haunts.

"okay 10 minutes break!"

the dance trainer clapped as she said and went out of the practice room.

"ahhh I'm so tired"

fia whined as she laid on the floor while wiping the sweat with a towel.

"oh? fia your phone is ringing"

jiah said passing the phone to her.

5 missed calls from "jjunie"
5 new messages from "jjunie"

hyeongjun? why did he call me so many times? and messaged me as well?

fia wondered as she unlocked her phone.

but suddenly she started having an ominous feeling, realizing hyeongjun never calls that many times unless it's an emergency as he knows that fia must be in a schedule if she's not answering.

fia anxiously opened the messages with shaky hands.

< jjunie >

hey fia

you're probably in a
schedule right now

I'm sorry for the spam
but I had to let you know

it's that

we are here at the hospital
minhee just got hospitalized

_____

fia felt her heart dropping as she read that.

who wouldn't feel so when they hear that their best friend got hospitalized? you can't help but get scared thinking about all the bad things.

fia hurriedly dialed hyeongjun's number without wasting a second.

"hello?"

"y-yah what do you mean by minhee just got hospitalized?? what happened where are you guys is minhee alright are you alright"

fia asked shakily.

"hey, uh, we were practicing and minhee suddenly fainted so we brought him to the seoul national hospital a few minutes ago"