43· a winter song

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

(long chapter ahead !)

it's d-day and we are currently at MAMA waiting room.

me and taeyoung stand in front of the mirror after we were done with the outfit and makeup, lightly practicing the choreo together.

"the outfits suit you two really good!"

the stylist compliments, making us shy.

"I mean it is a bit revealing.. as minors.. but it's a nice outfit"

taeyoung says as he checks himself in the mirror, all I could do was slightly nod even though I really liked my outfit too and relate to him as well.

"you alright?"

his concerned voice brings me back to the reality.

"yup! I'm just nervous I guess"

I replied with a shaky breath.

"what are you afraid of? it was all perfect at the stage rehearsal, you did a great job, and public's reaction? it's positive, it's been on hot trending since the announcement and our performance is named the most looked forward performance of today"

everything he said was right, I didn't have anything to worried about, but.

"just stage fright.. I guess.."

I reply with a shaky breath and sit to take a break as taeyoung hands me a water bottle.

"you'll do just perfect, I believe in you. you've been doing really great on the practice and trust me as well, I'm here with you, everything will be fine"

he slightly squeezes my hand and I break into a smile.

and slowly, all my worries fly away, seeing him - my strength, he is.

a staff soon signaled and guided us to the backstage.

"alright, fighting guys! good luck, let's have fun and let's not get hurt~"