47· our own solace

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

taeyoung pov.

I watch fia as she plops on the sofa beside me after she finished helping with cleaning up.

"heyyyy"

she chirps as she links arms with me and rests her head on my shoulder with a cute sigh, making my heart go - badump badump.

"It's been over a year now but I can never get used to this, can I"

chuckling, I muttered under my breathe.

"hmm?"

trying to peek at me, fia cutely hums - god, everything she does is so cute.

"nothing, you worked hard"

I wipe some of her sweats as she smiles and closes her eyes to take rest.

I admire her for some time, hating to break it up but I couldn't ignore the clock ticking.

"I hate to disturb you but I want you to come with me somewhere"

I softly say to fia.

"where?"

she raises her head with confused eyes.

"you'll see"

I smile as I pulled her from her seat.

"have fun!!"

all of them cheers for us.

we smile looking at each other as I tightly intertwined hands with her and together, we leave the cafe.

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

"taeyoung!"

fia looks at me with sparkly eyes, seeing where I brought her.

"you.. remembered?"

she asked me with a soft expression.

"of course I did"

I side hug her as we watch the waves.

fia has always been a "ocean over mountain" person. she always talked about how it's been so long since she last went to beach.

and, how could I forget about the the way her eyes always lit up whenever she talked about beach?

there was it again, her sparkly eyes admiring the ocean. there was just something about those eyes, it did something to my heart.

suddenly she turns her attention to me with a grin.

"do you l-"

"let's go!"

she didn't even let me finish my words, immediately pulling me with her.

"slow down! you will fall!"

I laugh as I follow running behind her.