58· rainbow after the storm

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

before he could dig the knife deeper,

cops and manager-nim bursts through the bathroom door, taking hwan by surprise as he jumps back.

"let go off of her at once!"

the cop yells as he points the gun at hwan, making him curse under his breath.

"you b*tch.."

his grip on my wrist tightens making me yelp in pain.

"drop the gun or she's dead today"

he threatens as he pulls me from behind and puts the knife properly on my neck at the middle.

he just scratched my neck earlier with the knife but I could already feel blood coming out of it.

"do not hurt her, or else it's you who's going to be in more trouble"

the cop warned once again.

"I SAID DROP THE FCKING GUN!"

he shakes me vigorously, I could swore I got a few more scratches on my hand and body when he did that.

"alright, we will do so"

the cop slowly bent down putting one hand up in defeat as he slowly puts his other hand on the ground.

suddenly I hear a loud bang, making me flinch as hwan yells in pain.

I shiver seeing the blood oozing out from his leg, staining the floor red - the cop shot his leg.

hwan harshly pushes me and I fall back, hitting my right shoulder really badly on the marble bathtub.

a throbbing and severe pain starts on my shoulder as I clasp it, tearing up.

the cops hurriedly handcuffs hwan.

"you're arrested in attempt to murder, stalking, harassment and-"

they slowly drag hwan away, who was screaming like a maniac.

I watch their figures slowly becoming blur, manager-nim and paramedics come to me running but their voices were inaudible to me.

it hurts, it hurts so much, I can't bear it anymore, I don't feel good, help me.

were what I wanted to say but nothing came out of my mouth.

I felt so lost, I felt my eyelids getting heavy, I felt pale.

"I-I.. I"

after that, all I remember is, seeing dark.

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

I open my eyes only to get blinded by bright lights and white ceiling.

having a hard time adjusting to the sudden brightness, I half close my eyes.