73· marry-go-round

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

"hello everyone~ it's been really long, I've come on live after a while, please come and play with me~"

I beam at the screen starting the live.

"well, if you have any questions or want to talk about something, drop it on the comments!"

I smile as I check the comments, but, soon it turned into a nervous smile.

the replies were more or less filed with cravity's name, most of them curious about our friendship and other half calling me names, bashing me.

hesitating to talk about it, I try to ignore the comments.

I start reporting them all, the negative comments and the staffs take notes for legal actions.

you never know what people makes out of something, it would be no surprise if I get under fire for talking about a male idol group..

I couldn't pretend to not see anymore as all the comments were literally talking about it.

I eye manager-nim and the staff behind the camera, they signal me to go ahead and talk about it, making me confused but I end up doing so.

"no I mean guys, why is the comment section filled with cravity?"

I cautiously chuckle.

"👤: is it true that you're really close with all cravity members?"

I read the comment out loud before replying,

"well, it is, I'm indeed close with cravity. honestly, as I've been close with hyeongjun and minhee for a while now and also crossing paths with them as from same industry, I naturally became close with them, they are just good friends of mine"

I put out my words carefully and nervously.

but once monitoring the comments, I exhale a sigh of relief as most were just happy and excited to hear that.

"heol heol, daebak, jinjja, woah.. the comments are literally like this! guys is it really that fascinating? but thank you for your support"

I laugh.

"👤: which member are you the closest with after minhee and hyeongjun?"

kim taeyoung.

my mind immediately answered, making me blush as I thought of him but, I played it safe and tricky, not wanting to just take one name just in case anything goes wrong.

"well, I'm more or less in good terms with them all, serim always-"

shit, honorifics.

"serim- ..oppa always takes care of me like I'm his own little sister, he is a reliable brother"