25· a gift from the heavens

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

author pov.

fia starts sobbing on his chest as soon as he wraps his arms around her.

without asking anything, he just says,

"I'm here for you now, it's alright, just cry it all out"

taeyoung softly yet repeatedly pats her back, he doesn't stop nor let go before she completely calms down.

as her sobbing gets quieter and tears stop, fia slowly lets go of him and looks around her with puffy red eyes.

"are you alright?"

wonyoung asks with sad eyes as she steps forward.

"I.. I'm sorry everyone.. you stayed up until this late for me and arranged all these but I-I just.. ruined everything"

fia apologetically looked at everyone.

"please don't say things like that"

minhee states in a low voice.

"when you're ready, you can talk about it with us, but now you should come and eat something"

jiah says as she wraps her arms around fia, lending the girl support to walk.

everyone gives away space as jiah takes her to the kitchen and seol hurries to set up the table.

"how did you know I didn't eat?"

fia whispers to jiah as she takes the seat, jiah stares at her for a few seconds before pulling her into a gentle hug.

"I know, I just know, now finish your meal, tell me if you need anything else"

she puts down a bowl of warm rice in front of fia and gently pats her head.

"woobin hyung cooked and sent these for you"

hyeongjun smiled as he passed the utensils to fia and wonyoung helped with serving the side dishes.

finding no words to reply, fia looks at everyone one by one.

her members, hyeongjun, minhee, taeyoung, wonyoung who are here today. standing in front of her with "worry" written all over their faces. even the ones who aren't present here in real, she could feel their warmth, like how woobin didn't forget to cook for her even if he couldn't come.

they proved her wrong, that there are people, who cares and by whom she is loved dearly.

fia felt like crying again, but this time because she just felt so blessed and happy, to have such presence in her life.

just how they filled up her empty and broken inside with warmth, in just a matter of a few minutes.

she hung her head low as she starts digging on the rice, trying to suck all her tears in.