17· the longing

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

it's already been a week since me and taeyoung went on our first date.

we were sad that we couldn't meet even once after that day as we got busy with schedules. when I was free, taeyoung had a schedule and when he was finally free, it was me whose schedule overlapped, making me realize why idols always said that dating is hard.

but we always tried our best to make the most out of it when we finally got to chat or call.

right, calling. for the last seven days, talking to each other on phone became an everyday routine for us. even after a long day filled with schedules, we still found us calling each other right before going to bed. who knew that even a few minutes of call would mean so much?

there were some days when we were too tired that we were almost half asleep after a hectic day but no matter how much tired we were we never wanted to miss the call.

I vividly remember about that night when taeyoung fell asleep while on call, but I never hung up. I laid on my bed with that quiet ongoing call on my ear. it somehow gave me a different feeling, a presence of taeyoung, that peace I feel whenever I think about being with him.

that night I realized something, that it's going to turn into a habit.

like another day, we were talking on call today as well before sleeping.

"hey look it's already past 12 am?? I hate to say this but you should go to sleep now younglaey~ don't ruin your healthy sleeping routine because of this unhealthy person"

I chuckled.

"bold of you to assume that I would be able to sleep if I hung up right now,, your thoughts aren't going to let me sleep"

honestly if I heard a couple saying this or even read it somewhere then I would've cringed real hard and have a hard time believing that, how can people say that or how can even one accept this from their lover? how come they don't cringe?

now look at me. blushing like crazy, punching in the air and kicking my blanket hearing him say that.

before I could reply I heard voices on the call,

"yah kim taeyoung and choi fia oh my god you're gonna make my ears bleed with the cheesiness! just stop it for god's sake before I regret bringing you two TOGETHER !!"

"awww hii jjunie ! thank you once again for bringing us together"

me and taeyoung laughed while I heard hyeongjun murmuring something, probably cursing me.

"hyung no you can't badmouth my girlfriend right in front of my salad!"

"oh my god look at this maknae! yah she's my best friend before your girlfriend-"