33· talk talk love

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

the clock says 9 pm when I finally land.

it almost strikes 10:30 by the time I finally walk out the airport after fighting through a crowd of fans and reporters.

"byeeee, head home hurriedly !! take care~"

I bid farewell to the fans as the door of the van closes.

the gifts and letters I managed to take, I place them carefully beside me.

as soon as my phone gets network, messages start coming and one by one I let them know that I landed safely.

"younglaeyy ! I reached safely and on the way to my aunt's house where everyone is staying tonight. I'll call you once I reach ! love you~"

I send him a quick voice message and put my phone down, looking through the window and admiring the views I'm seeing again after 4 years.

I reach in no time and as soon as the door opens, I see my family, aunts and cousins cheering as they hold big smiles on their faces.

and there stands she, I run into my mom's arms without wasting a second and there goes rainfall from eyes already.

"moooom.. how are you? I missed you so much"

she kisses my cheek and admires me for some time and of course, scolding me.

"do they even let you eat?? I can literally see all your bones! this can't be helped, I'm not letting you go until you gain 10kg more"

"mom! I'm here on a schedule"

I laugh and she slaps my arm.

"yeah schedule, do you mean death?? you literally look like you're starving yourself to death!"

"mom please! I'm on a healthy diet and working out, that's why"

I heartily laugh.

after an emotional and teary hug with mom turned into scolding, one by one I greet and hug everyone. I look at everyone with excited eyes.

"its been so long since I last saw everyone,, it feels really good"

"you left the country as my ugly sister now you come back as a worldwide superstar, but still ugly"

my sister mocks me. I chuckle at her words, fully knowing she doesn't really mean any of those.

"well hello to you too, you're just jealous that you aren't pretty"

I say as I flip my hair and all of my cousins and two siblings go eww, teasing me.

I laugh in response.

"okay enough leave my daughter alone !! go and get fresh, you must be tired"

mom says as she puts her arm beside me and guides me towards the washroom.