32· time isn't enough

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

"no but what's with all the sudden meetings? this agency is going to be the death of me"

I anxiously say to manger-nim as I try to calm down my palpitating heart.

"I'm sure it's nothing serious"

he puts a hand on my shoulder as we step inside the room, the meeting starts as soon as we do so.

"I'm going to where? what?"

"there has been a lot of opportunities and casting offers from Bangladesh, we thought it would be good to do some promotions in your home country as well, we already wrapped up the music show schedule and there are only four more variety show schedules are left from what your management team told me. and not to mention, you have a really large fanbase there as well, it's a great opportunity"

the director said and my heart beat became faster as I heard his words one by one.

another one of my dream was coming true, making my home country proud. I already achieved most of it when I became known and represented my country but there was something lacking, performing and doing activities in my home country.

"is it true? really?"

I said as my eyes lit up.

"yes, it's going to be approximately around a two weeks trip, we haven't decided on the date yet, we want to confirm it with you first. but after your last remaining schedules end this week, you'll be given a week rest and we are positively considering about leaving on the next month"

"of course! I want to do it"

I reply with a big smile almost immediately making them laugh.

"very well, we consider it final then. management team, you know what to do"

"yes, we will make a suitable plan, leave it to us"

the meeting ends after a few more discussions.

"thank you~"

I bow to the staffs as I get out of the room. I couldn't believe my ears, nor I could stop smiling. my cheeks started hurting.

I hurriedly run to the rooftop and call my mom, wasting no time.

before I could even hear her voice, tears started coming to my eyes.

"mom"

I say as soon as she picks up.

"what's wrong, my girl? is everything alright?"

I let out a sniffly breath that's half tears, half laughter.

"I think so? I'm just so happy right now, I.. I finally got the chance! it's happening, I'm, I'm coming back to you, to bangladesh, I'm seeing you soon"