62· my lullaby

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

we played around the lawn until it got really chilly.

coming back, we ate some simple dinner and now everyone was scattered around inside the house doing their own thing, either playing games or exploring the lodge or arranging their rooms.

but it was getting late and some became tired, going back to their own rooms to take rest.

I didn't really have plans to sleep before it gets at least a bit bright outside cause well, I can't sleep alone anyways and a big no when it's dark outside. literally my two main and biggest fears, darkness and being alone.

all the members except for wonjin, allen, serim and taeyoung already went to sleep. the four were playing games and planned to sleep late, so I decided stay up and play with them until they were awake.

but when they go to sleep, well I'll figure it out later.

I hung out with the boys for some time before excusing myself to my room to get some rest as my back pain started kicking in, promising to join them later.

"should I go now?"

I talk to myself as I climb down the bed to wear my sweater.

"yes? who is it?"

I answer to the sudden knock on the door.

"it's me, serim"

a muffled voice was hard through the door.

"come in!"

"were you sleeping? did I disturb you?"

serim slowly opens the door and walks in.

"no no of course not, I was about to go out anyways"

I reassure him with a smile.

"wah your balcony looks nice"

serim says as he steps into the balcony and checks the scenery out.

"I didn't really check it but now that I see, it looks beautiful- no wait it actually looks creepy right now but it's going to look more beautiful when the sun rises"

he breaks into a chuckle hearing me.

we quietly enjoy the scenery before serim breaks the silence,

"it was really hard for you, wasn't it?"

he asks in a low voice.

I get taken aback and confused hearing him say but realizing what he meant, I break into a weak smile.

"well it's an obvious answer, what am I even asking"

he hungs his head low with a forced chuckle.

"it's alright"