60· a little boogie woogie

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

"youngtaeeeeeee"

I excitedly chirp as soon as I see him and taeyoung wraps me in a bear hug.

"did you sleep well?"

he asked me with a smile as he caressed my hair, still his arms wrapped around me.

"please I was just so excited that I couldn't sleep at all!"

I replied with a big smile.

"alright let's go"

he quickly kissed my forehead and helped with loading my luggage on the bus.

we give each other a look of excitement as we were done and intertwined hands.

"helllloooooo what's up"

I yell loudly as I get on the bus.

"fiaaaa !!"

cravity members all flock around and greet me back.

"it's really good to see you like this! I'm so happy to see you"

woobin who was sitting at the front hurriedly stood up and was about to hug me but soon stopped.

"hey it's alright, I recovered!"

I chuckle as I hug him and he hugs me back with a sweet smile.

"but that doesn't mean you're fully well, you still need to take care and stay careful"

he worriedly said as he broke the hug.

"you look like you're in a good condition"

allen said.

"of course duh! I'm so freaking excited"

I do a lil dance as I follow taeyoung to our seats.

the amount of excitement I had inside me, couldn't be express in words.

I haven't gone on a trip for so long and not to mention it was my first ever trip with my boyfriend and best friends.

at last we planned a 2 night 2 day trip to nonsan city, more specifically we booked the onbit natural recreation forest mountain lodge where I've been wanting to go since forever.

but wonyoung was unable to tag along with us today because of a schedule, leaving her with no choice but join us a day later.

"noraebang noraebang let's go !!"

everyone chanted with claps on beat as wonjin turned the mic on and started singing.

"congratulations neo CHHAM DAEDANHAE"

he sang pouring his heart out with feelings, it held so much emotions that I almost teared up.

"woah.. is he alright, is he going through a breakup or what"