68· the day we first met

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

"o-oh hello ma'am, I'm f-fia, choi fia"

I hurriedly greet and bow to taeyoung's mom, breaking into a nervous sweat.

"yeobo! come here!"

she calls taeyoung's father and he walks to the door along with a young pretty girl which I suppose is taeyoung's sister.

"you two are here!"

taeyoung's sister excitedly jumps in tiny as she peeks at us from behind of her parents.

looking at taeyoung's parents expression, I felt really nervous and scared, my hands sweating, my heart beat faster than ever.

"welcome, child, I've heard a lot about you"

taeyoung's father greets me with a warm fatherly smile.

"hello I'm choi fia"

I greet back with a bow as I smile and try to hide my panicked self.

"aigoo just as taeyoung said, you're prettier in real life, so ethereal"

taeyoung's mother sweetly says as she holds my arms.

"right?"

taeyoung smiles at his mom and as he looks at us from the side.

"no no it's nothing like that! I'm not that extraordinary or perfect, whatever taeyoung said I'm sure he exaggerated"

I reply in panic,

now what has been this boy going around telling about me?

"you don't trust my words?"

taeyoung asks pouting.

I decide to ignore him, not wanting to be clingy in front of his parents.

right! change the topic using the cake.

"oh and this isn't much but I baked a cake for everyone, it's not really much but-"

"this is so kind of you, thank you so much, it means a lot! aww it looks delicious, you baked it yourself? you've got golden hands dear"

taeyoung's mom gasps as she takes the cake from my hand.

"okay we can continue this inside, come on! you must be tired"

taeyoung's father says looking at me and wraps his arm around taeyoung.

"how was the journey? was it tiring?"

taeyoung's mother talks to me as she guides me inside, holding my arm.

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

taeyoung's mom was heating up the dinner and taeyoung was with his dad on another room while I awkwardly sat alone at the living room.