30· go little rockstar

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

"everyone~ only 10 minutes left !! fia-ssi are you nervous?"

the mc's voice echoed through the whole venue.

"yes I am, a lot"

I say with a smile as I tremble.

I felt my heart floating, myself filled with a really nerve wrecking feeling.

it was d-day, the day of my much awaited solo debut and I was currently in the middle of my live debut showcase.

"I actually feel really nervous but as well as excited and happy to finally show dreamies my debut mv on which I worked really hard on, I can't wait to share the happiness with them"

I continued as I watched dreamies cheer loudly for me as they waved their lightstick.

my eyes went to the top floor's very right side.

the 2 guys and 1 girl sitting at the right corner frantically waved at me as the camera showed them on screen and the cheers got louder.

"your friends are sure cheering for you hard~ you are lucky"

the mc said and I smiled bright as I waved at them.

"what about your members? you must be missing them"

"of course, unnies supported me and took care of me really well, I can never thank them enough and"

I paused to take a small breath,

"honestly? it does feel empty, not having them by my side"

I continued as I finished and felt my eyes slowly filling up with tears.

shit, I'm in trouble-

suddenly a vcr loudly played on screen making me jump, curious whispers filled the arena.

"uri maknae~ we are proud of you !! unnies are sorry that we couldn't come but we are always thinking about you. congrats on your solo debut !! unnies love you more than anything~"

the members voices rang through the screen. smiling, I watched the whole message vcr with teary eyes.

"seems like the members miss their baby a lot, you look like you're about to tear up"

the mc gave me a fatherly smile.

I laughed as I looked up, trying to suck in my tears.

"you know what I'm just chanting in my mind? you can't cry you're in trouble"

I chuckled as I succeed on calming myself down.