Prologue

A ship was sailing on the peaceful sea. On it there were lots of people mostly teenagers singing, dancing, drinking, or even swimming on the swimming pool. No matter how weird it was -swimming on the ship's swimming pool- none could blame them. The temperature was nearly 35°C.

Loud music was heard on the background giving life to the already lively croud of teenagers. Tanned boys and girls laughing with eachother, wearing expensive swimsuits and clothes. Someone would wonder if this was just a cruise or a fashion show. Wherever you turned your head you could see all kinds of brands: Gucci, Channel, Dolce Gabana, Calvin Klein.

The sparkling waters were crushing onto the ship's bow causing thousands of waterdrops fall on the girl's, who was leaning towards the sea, face. The wind was messing with her wavy-curly light brown and blonde in the edges hair making her head looking like the Medusa's one. The warm sun was shining in an ensuring way that everything was going to be fine.

"One month in paradise"

Laughs was heard and after some seconds a bottle of Champagne was opened. The girl turned backwards and started moving towards the big group of people standing on the deck. She joined them with a huge smile on her face making her brown sweet eyes smaller. If the expression "shining from joy" had a face she would be the very first image on someone's mind.

"Well... Lawfully you shouldn't drink alcohol since you're just sixteen" a boy rapped his arm around her shoulders "but we can make an exception."

The boy had beautiful green eyes and curly dark brown hair. Even a head taller than the girl he wasn't looking older than her. He bopped her nose and smiled down at her. She returned the smile taking the glass of champagne she was being offered.

"Well... Here's a toast to one month on paradise!! Cheers to outer banks" She said raising her glass. Everyone followed her example laughing and screaming with joy.

*I'm sorry for uploading it again. It's just that I had some technical issues and the chapters couldn't be uploaded in the right order.🌞*