yandere male greninja x female charmander reader

Y/n pov

I'm waiting for greninja to bring the item I need. He sure is taking his time now. He usually do my errands for me. I guess he has other things to do. He likes to help me out alot more then the others. The other water type pokemon has given me dirty looks. Probably jealous that greninja isn't helping them much. I work at a cafe as a cook. I enjoy cooking for other pokemons. Though I need one item to make a good food.

I continue making the same recipe so that no one well starve. "Hey y/n, there is someone out here who wants to talk to you," Swanna said. "Ok, I'll be there in a sec," I said back. I continue to stir the pot until it's good. I walk out of the kitchen to see greninja at the counter, waiting for me. I walk over to greninja. "Hey greninja, I didn't know you were coming," I said to greninja. He look at me. "Hey y/n, I came here to give you the item you need," greninja said while digging in his bag. From the corner of my eye I can tell that popular pokemon, kilza, is giving my dirty looks. I look at greninja still looking for the item. "Aha found it!" Greninja said, handing me the item. "Oh thank you greninja, that's what I needed!" I said happily. He smiled. "I have to get back now, my partner is waiting for me," he said walking away. I went back into the kitchen to finish my cooking.

Next day

It is my day off. I was about to go to the beach, until kilza and her goons came along. "Hey fire freak," she said being nasty as always. "What do you want kilza?" I ask not happy to talk with her. "I want you to stay away from MY greninja, he belongs to me, and me alone," she said. I rolled my eyes at her. You see, she has a crush on greninja. "I only see him as a friend," I said back. "I mean it y/n, stay away from him, or there would be consequences," she warned then walk away with her goons walking with her. I know fires weakness is water, so I don't want to have injuries.

Couple months later

Greninja pov

Y/n have been ignoring me for 2 months and I'm getting mad. This kilza pokemon is getting on my nerves as well. She keeps trying to be my "friend" that I don't want to be. "Come on greninja~ can we at least go on a date~?" She ask. I was about to shout at her, until an idea came to my head. "Sure I'll go on a date with you," I said sounding happy. "Really?! Finally! I knew you would come around~," she said happily. "Meet me at (place and time) and don't be late," I told her. (Sorry I couldn't think of a place.) "Ok I'll be there, see ya there~," she said walking off. I grin evily.

1 week later

Y/n POV

Word have been going around that kilza is dead. No one new who did it, but no one cares as she is so full of herself. Some say she deserves it, even I agree with that. Greninja has been staying by my side awful alot. I'm happy to have my friend back. We both hug each other and had lunch together.