yandere older brother Hippowdon x little brother Hippopotas reader

M/n POV

I'm hanging out with my brother, Mick and his girlfriend. Gag. Mick's gf name is Lucy. My brother's gf also have a sibling, a little sister to be more specific. Lucy's little sister is name stacy. Stacy really hates me alot, and she bullies me when my brother and his gf aren't around.

I'm hanging out with James the croagunk. We are by a rock near the river. Hes my only friend that understand me. My brother is sitting in the mud with his gf, like always. "Why is stacy so innocent in front of your brother and her sister?" James ask. "I don't know, all I know she is a little angel," I said in a sad tune. "I wish I could poison punch her face. But I can't since I'm a boy," james said looking down. I nodded and enjoy the mud.

Dinner time

I'm sitting away from stacy. She always steal my food when no one is looking. "I enjoy the mud today~" lucy said to my brother. "I enjoy the mud as well," my brother said to her back. I roll my eyes and continue eating dinner. "Pst," a voice said quietly. I look around, finding the source of the voice. It was James. "Pst!" I turn my head to the grass. "Hey m/n, I found a fossil near a rock that we hang out on," James said. I look at Mick, who is still talking with Lucy. Then I look at Stacy, who is just eating. I look at james and nodded.

Next day

Mick pov

I've been looking around m/n all morning and he is know where to be found. I spotted stacy in the distance, chatting with Lucy. I started to sneak to get a closer look. When I got close enough to hear what they say. "I don't know where m/n is, and I don't even care if he is missing," stacy said. "Yes, to be honest I hate that brat. Why does Mick even keep him around?" Lucy said in a annoyed tone. I was shocked. So Lucy and Stacy hates my little brother.

Night time

M/n POV

I made it home for bed. I look around to find know one around. Lucy and Stacy are know where to be found. I shrug my shoulders and went to my bed. I lay down and had fallen asleep.

3rd person pov

Mick had gotten rid of the ones that hate his little brother. He made sure that no pokemon can find the body. When he went back home, he found m/n sleeping on his bed. Mick went over to his sleeping brother and sleep next to him. Happy that his brother is not harm.