yandere male Pikachu x abandoned male mimikyu reader

Requested by: @glitchesfoever

Sebastian pov

I went to an abandoned building to investigate if anyone lives there. I can tell it's very old. I got threw the entrance and use the move, flash. At first, I thought there would be dusty and cobwebs. But the place is really clean. I walk in even farther, just to see nothing. *crash* I turned around and see a picture frame on the floor with some broken glass. I went to the fallen picture frame and pick it up. It's a family picture. There's what seem like other Pikachus. But when I look more closely, it's a different pokemon dressed up as Pikachu. When I look at the back, there's a letter that says "mimikyu family". 'So they are mimikyus' I thought to myself. *crash* There was another crashing noise. I put the picture on a nearby table and go investigate where the noise came from.

2 hours later

I went upstairs to see there are alot of doors. I opened almost all the doors to look threw almost all of them. I'm at the last door. I shakely put my hand on the handle and carefully open the door. I peek inside to see a fainted pokemon. I open the door widely and ran to the fainted pokemon. I shake them alittle to see if they responded. They only moved an inch. I look at the pokemon carefully, identifying the fainted pokemon. The pokemon is a mimikyu from the picture. I panicked. I pick up the mimikyu and ran straight out the door and back into town.

Long journey later, taking a break from running, of course

I finally made it to the poke hospital. "I need a doctor fast!" I shouted. Chansey immediately grabbed mimikyu and ran to the emergency room. I sat at the chair and waited. For some reason, I'm more worried for the poor mimikyu. I started fidgeting my hands because I'm worried.

45 minutes later

Chansey came out of the emergency room, sighing of relief. "Good news, sir, mimikyu has been fixed. They are unconscious, but they'll pull through," Chansey said. I nodded my head. "I'm afraid you can't stay in the hospital. But you can come and visit them," Chansey said, going back to her desk. "Oh, ok. I'll come back tomorrow," I said with my ears down. I walk out the door. 'I need to know the mimikyu's name' I thought to myself.

Next day

M/n pov

I slowly open my eyes just to be blinded by the lights. I groaned and try to get up. "Woah, hey, easy there. You need to rest so you can heal better," a male voice said. I open one eye to see a Pikachu to my right side. "AH!" I shouted, but then I groaned, feeling the pain in my stomach. "Hey, easy. Your-" I didn't let him finish his sentence as I attack him. "YOU JERK!! FIRST YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME!! THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU CAME BACK!! I GUESS YOU FORGOT THAT I NEVER WANTED TO SEE YOU AGAIN BECAUSE WE'RE NO LONGER FRIENDS ALONG TIME AGO!!" I shouted. I got up and ran out of the room and ran out of the building I was in. I can't believe it's Sebastian. I guess he already forgot about me when he started hanging out with the more "cool kids" back in school.

Flashback

I happily walk my way to school. When I saw Sebastian at the school gate, I ran up to him. "Hey Sebastian. You ready for another day?" I ask him. Sebastian look at me along with some other pokemon. "Ew, Sebastian do you know this ugly freak?" One of the pokemon ask looking at Sebastian for a reply. He look at me, then at them. "No, I don't even know who this is," Sebastian said. My heart shattered. Tears welling up in my eyes. I started running home, tears finally came out. I guess I was a pity friend to that traitor.

Present time

I finally made it back home. The abandoned building that I live for a long time. I was surprised that Sebastian came to my house. I went inside, making sure to close and lock the door. I went upstairs and made it to my room. I went on my old beaten up bed and lay down on. Why? Just why?! It's bad enough that my family left me behind without me knowing. The day that Sebastian had stop being my friend, my family left. I started to cry in my old pillow. I cry myself to asleep.

Sebastian pov

I started looking through my memory box from my childhood. When the mimikyu shouted at me, the voice almost sounded familiar. I keep moving pictures until I found the one I was looking for. When I look at the picture, everything make sense now. That mimikyu I rescue, it's m/n. All my memories from my childhood came back to me. I can't believe I abandoned m/n. I thought he moved away with his family. I put the picture back in the box. Then I found the list of the "cool kids" pokemon that I was hanging out with. Then something finally snapped in the back of my mind. I started seeing red.

Few months later

M/n pov

I'm cleaning my house to keep it clean. *knocking* I stop what I was doing and walk to the door. I open the door to see a Pikachu with some blood on there fur. "What on earth?!" I ask. "Hello my love. I brought you an I'm sorry present. Here, open it" it was Sebastian. I grab the present, open it, and look inside. What's inside were heads of the pokemons that Sebastian was hanging out with back in school. "OMG!! WHAT IN THE WORLD?!" I ask shouting. I drop the gift as I don't want blood on me. "I got rid of the ones that made me push you away. But now that thier gone, I can finally hang out with you," Sebastian said, sounding insane. "Can you clean your fur first before coming in?" I ask him. Sebastian look at his hands and body. "Ok, don't go anywhere," Sebastian said going towards the water pond. I decided to clean the heads before Sebastian come back.

Later

"I'm done cleaning myself. Now can I come in?" Sebastian ask. I nodded my head as I let him in. He sat on the chair that was in the middle of my living room. I close the door and went to sit on another chair. "So...where do we start?" Sebastian ask. I look at him, then look at the table. I was about to say something until I was knocked out.

Sebastian pov

I knock M/n unconscious. Finally I have M/n back in my life. I know he shouted at me that he doesn't want to see me again. But now he has no choice as he belong to me now.

(This is the last part for 2023. HAPPY NEW YEAR Readers!!)